Interactions for exotic pole and dancer's cage

Hello, I am look for the mod that adds interaction to two above. I did a search in this forum and through google, but nothing came up.

Every time they are mentioned, people direct to Lady Moraine's site which shut down some time ago.

If anyone still has those mods or can direct me to where to find them, that would greatly appreciated.

Just to clarify, I already have the animations from umpa's blog and kickers pole animation from this site.  Thanks in advance   

5 hours ago, Nymphy_ said:

Hello, I am look for the mod that adds interaction to two above.

What specific interactions do you need? 

There are several objects with built-in animations: 

To some of it, authors of animations for KW and Passion can also bind their animations.

dancer's cage - this has not happened before, share the link if you find it.

11 hours ago, sim333 said:

What specific interactions do you need? 

There are several objects with built-in animations: 

To some of it, authors of animations for KW and Passion can also bind their animations.

dancer's cage - this has not happened before, share the link if you find it.

First, thank for responding. I reinstalled the file you linked and I am getting interaction now ( dance on pole and ask someone to dance) but they don't pop up every time I click on pole. I have to click around a few times for it to pop up, so I may have missed it earlier.

For the dancing stage, it seems like I missed this post. Mod The Sims - Misukisu's exoticDancersStage Mod Updated

There were speaking about the pole not the cage. I'm so sorry for wasting your time.

I so not have passion or KW installed at the moment. I already have quite a bit scripts in my game and I am reading through those threads to make sure there aren't any conflicts 

17 hours ago, Nymphy_ said:

I so not have passion or KW installed at the moment. I already have quite a bit scripts in my game and I am reading through those threads to make sure there aren't any conflicts

There should definitely be no conflict with passion, so try it, it won't hurt.  

As for the KW, then everything else will definitely not be needed, after installing it, and will be removed by you as unnecessary, and conflicts will also not be as a result.))