Sorry If this is not the right place to ask for help, I have no idea what I am doing? I recently bought skyrim from the steam play store and always seen people modding it over the years. When I tried to mod it myself using mod organizer 2 all I run into are problems. Every time I try and use fnis it messes up my game , it either wont launch or it does but I am stuck in an A pose like all the characters are frozen. I honestly don't know  what to do? I have been struggling with it for about three days off and on and I feel defeated! If anyone could talk me through installing and getting it to work I am literally willing to pay money!  

I'm also new to all this, but Nemesis is your friend!  You still may need to use FNIS for some animations, but for the most part Nemesis has it covered.  I was surprised to discover a FNIS setup integrated into the MO2 menu.  There are some people who will run it through FNIS first, then disable FNIS engine and then run Nemesis leaving it enabled.  I do have some animations messing up, so  I may have to run them through FNIS.  Good luck! 

Personally, I've set Nemesis to the sidelines for now after running into issues with creature animations and FNIS bugging out. Might be a setup thing but if  you're new it might be best to use just one or the other. Personally, I haven't got any issues just using FNIS other than not being able to use some of the new animation frameworks (which Sexlab doesn't use).

Its one of those "slow and steady wins the race" things. FNIS is a perfectly functional thing. There are plenty of articles on setting up TES5 modding, i used project stability to get the hang of it back when. Just dont try to rush it or skip steps, it will backfire.

If you're talking about SSE/LE - i could talk you through it. Cant help with VR thou, no experience there. Wouldnt tell you anything those guides dont mention, but why not?

Doing a full build is a huge time investment, but setting a basic infrastructure can be done rather quickly.

two things come to mind with the "T-pose" problem

1) LE animation packs. 

2) the rare LE mod that installs without causing total failrue of the game

And of course associated FNIS issues.

fwiw, here's what I checked off back when I was still pissing with FNIS directly (Vortex mod manager handles that and LOOT (load order optimization) for me in the background these day) 

FNIS_settings.jpg.695dd76b9bcfb1f7c5d9fd19b1bf498d.jpg

you can probably ignore the fourth one for MO2 but not sure.