(idea) thalmor themed slavery mod

Good Evening or Good Day 

This mod would be female only One of the Things i found Amis is a thalmor themed slavery mod in the games Story ts said the thalmor wants to conquer skyrim but dosent Do anything against the DB so in this idea i like to share my thouths on this Kind of but i font have time or knowledge to Do so. So know to the mod itself in the mods Story would go likes this The thalmor sees the Female DB as loability to ther Plans aß the DB could unifie the people of skyrim so the falmor Haß a Plan to kidnapp and brainwash the Female DB to Serve there Plan this mod woul Start in Solitude there The Female DB would meet an npc who searches for its Child the Female DB of course accept the quest after aceepting the quest The Player would go to a Dungeon there in the middle of the a sence would play thalmors appear and capture the Player.the sence would fade to Black only to restart in an cell there the Female DB would woke up bound gagged with an plug and a Vibrator inside the DB a thalmor would appear and would Start a Force talk there He will explain there the Player is the conversion would go like this "ohh so you are the mighty Dragon Born dosent Look so in my eyes you are nothing like ervery other whore here destinied to Serve US you would like to know where you are dumb cunt this is a prison for Woman in Position of Power like you here the bimbos are getting trained to Serve the thalmor course after we finishd here These cunts are send back brainwashed to be loya to US and once were finshid with you Dragon Whore you will also Serve US to conquer skyrim" after the conetsation the male thalmor would enter the cell and Rape the Female three Times after the scenes are played the male thalmor would say liked IT whore even if dont soon you would and take the Female DB with him for the first Training Session this would be obedience the Player would get a collar with similar proberty to what from The mod PET collar that would Schock the Female DB in this Session the female DB would learn the correct Way of speaking to the Thalmor and basic commands like spread you legs sit or open mouth if the Player would Do everthing readly the Training would continue if Not the Female DB would be punishd through humiliation for this the Female DB would be forced in an Bestiality sence weher the Player would be ether raped by a dog or an another animal or Monster this would continue with Things like maid Training pony girls Training  and PET Training with the end of the quest line the Female DB would ether submit and becomes an Brainwashed agent of the thalmor how would Sabotage Things like the Peace talk in the Main quest line or killing the Greybeards etc