Sexlab Scripting and Modding Tutorials w/ How too Video and example script downloads

Sexlab Scripting and Modding Tutorials w/ How too Video and example script downloads

View File

Sexlab Scripting and Modding Tutorial

(Download the Video and example script from "Downloads")

Content:

The downloads include a video of how to create scripts with Sexlab and a text document with some example scripts. YouTube has kicked the video twice.

Tutorials on quest activators and many other creation kit uses:

Will update as I make more tutorials.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/28/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Sexlab
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

6 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Awesome stuff, thank you very much for this. I also noticed that the audio is coming through the left channel only.

Thanks hope it helps. Yea i am only recording these videos with my graphics card, haha, I am not set up to really record videos, and I have a cheap mic set up ?

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

Thanks hope it helps.

It does, there needs to be more of these NSFW tutorials in this community. Would certainly help a lot of people who want to get into modding but can't because they don't know where to even begin.

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

Yea i am only recording these videos with my graphics card, haha, I am not set up to really record videos, and I have a cheap mic set up ?

All you need is OBS and you're set, the quality is pretty great, it gives you a lot of control and it's very much plug-n-play as far as basic functioning goes. Give it a try if you haven't already. I mean, my mic's pretty wack too but OBS makes it less noticeable lol.

1 hour ago, Mr. Otaku said:

It does, there needs to be more of these NSFW tutorials in this community. Would certainly help a lot of people who want to get into modding but can't because they don't know where to even begin.

All you need is OBS and you're set, the quality is pretty great, it gives you a lot of control and it's very much plug-n-play as far as basic functioning goes. Give it a try if you haven't already. I mean, my mic's pretty wack too but OBS makes it less noticeable lol.

I appreciate the. I will check it out, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am very busy in RL at the moment or I would make you  a tutorial, best way to find it is go to the main quest "way of the voice" in Creation Kit, MQ105 I think is the ID, go to the stages tab and read the scripts in there, I think at the end of the quest it add PC to a faction, so if you use that line, but change the Game.Getplayer to an NPC name, thru a property instead it should work, if you do not figure it out I will find it for you when I have more time.

On 3/30/2021 at 3:06 AM, canthor said:

I just wanted to say that this helped me a lot with the mod I'm working on, but I can't seem to find a way to add a faction to a npc. I'm trying to do it threw a dialogue option, any help would be greatly welcome.

9 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

I am very busy in RL at the moment or I would make you  a tutorial, best way to find it is go to the main quest "way of the voice" in Creation Kit, MQ105 I think is the ID, go to the stages tab and read the scripts in there, I think at the end of the quest it add PC to a faction, so if you use that line, but change the Game.Getplayer to an NPC name, thru a property instead it should work, if you do not figure it out I will find it for you when I have more time.

IMO the safest + easiest way to put an NPC in a faction is to make a quest alias with that faction and force the NPC into that alias. This way when the quest ends the faction will be removed, also it's easy to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw the new tutorial on the SKVA Synth. Big thank you for you sharing your experiences and "how to". I downloaded that program months ago, but never even considered using it until after seeing your tutorial. A lot of good info there.

Just now, jap2015 said:

Just saw the new tutorial on the SKVA Synth. Big thank you for you sharing your experiences and "how to". I downloaded that program months ago, but never even considered using it until after seeing your tutorial. A lot of good info there.

You welcome, I hope it helps, its a fun program to use.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for you tutorial. this is just what i was searching for.

Unfortunately, the scripts can't compile.

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname _009Merilyn_Sex_BJ_Aggro Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Blowjob, Aggressive")
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
Debug.notification("You eat that dick up")
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "_009Merilyn_Sex_BJ_Aggro"...
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(353,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(353,42): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(354,19): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(354,30): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(359,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(359,16): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(360,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(360,16): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(793,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(793,42): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(794,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(794,16): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(301,8): variable FNIS is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(301,13): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(301,28): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(301,28): cannot relatively compare variables to None
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(698,9): variable FNIS is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(698,14): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(698,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(698,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(701,9): variable FNIS is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(701,14): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(704,9): variable FNIS is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(704,14): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(704,44): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(704,44): cannot relatively compare variables to None
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(776,61): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(776,72): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(776,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(776,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\ModOrganizer2\mods\merilyn-sex\Scripts\Source\_009Merilyn_Sex_BJ_Aggro.psc(13,8): variable SexLab is undefined
C:\ModOrganizer2\mods\merilyn-sex\Scripts\Source\_009Merilyn_Sex_BJ_Aggro.psc(13,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\ModOrganizer2\mods\merilyn-sex\Scripts\Source\_009Merilyn_Sex_BJ_Aggro.psc(14,0): variable SexLab is undefined
C:\ModOrganizer2\mods\merilyn-sex\Scripts\Source\_009Merilyn_Sex_BJ_Aggro.psc(14,7): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for _009Merilyn_Sex_BJ_Aggro.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on _009Merilyn_Sex_BJ_Aggro.psc

Sexlab.esm is added to the esp of the mod but i get the above errors when i compile

Any idea what could cause this.

I even can't add the property:

SexLabFramework Property SexLab auto

@noreg  I'm just a beginner and guessing here (because following some guides are difficult to grasp).

It looks like CK can't find the source files for Race Menu and FNIS. You need to edit the file structures so they'll be where the CK expects them to be.

8 hours ago, jap2015 said:

@noreg  I'm just a beginner and guessing here (because following some guides are difficult to grasp).

It looks like CK can't find the source files for Race Menu and FNIS. You need to edit the file structures so they'll be where the CK expects them to be.

Thank you for your answer, but i don't think this hat something to do with Racemenu or FNIS.

The Scripts mentioned

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc

are a part of Sexlab and i'm using this version for years.

I am able to trigger sex scenes and sexlab itself doesn't get an error message.

The reinstallation of sexlab doesn't solve the problem either.

i have tried to recompile the original pscs put i get the same errors

************************* update *******************

You were right!
The problem was, that the source files are packed in a bsa file.

Solution:

I made a new "Mod" folder in my modorganizer containing all the source script files from racemenu FNIS and FNIS-creatures, now the scrupts can compile

• 3 weeks later...

This is my wish. ~
Is it possible to script that when a pc or npc step on a trap, the tentacles of Estrus Chaurus will appear and rape them?.
I saw a script called zzestruschaurusdwemertrap.psc in Estrus Chaurus mod.
It does not compile to a pex file, either original or modified.
This means that when a pc or npc steps on a trap, a dwemer machine will appear and rape them.
I want tentacles.

I want to hear CADEN's advice.
I asked several times in other places, but no one answered.

Edited by imauto93
1 hour ago, imauto93 said:

This is my wish. ~
Is it possible to script that when a pc or npc step on a trap, the tentacles of Estrus Chaurus will appear and rape them?.
I saw a script called zzestruschaurusdwemertrap.psc in Estrus Chaurus mod.
It does not compile to a pex file, either original or modified.
This means that when a pc or npc steps on a trap, a dwemer machine will appear and rape them.
I want tentacles.

I want to hear CADEN's advice.
I asked several times in other places, but no one answered.

It would be possible, as long as the trap fire off the script.

So in the shrouded secret mod, I have a misc dialogue that can be said once a day that I have scripted and added conditions, so the way it work is IF the NPC has a status of  relationship rank 4 towards the player, once every 24 hours when you talk to them, the NPC has a 10% chance to initiate kissing the PC.

With that being said it would work in that same sense, The traps might have to have a papyrus fragment added to them, but it would work the same way, once the trap activates it would initiate a sexlab sex scene with the tentacles could be activated and starting that scene.

A couple issues that might happen with it though is if a enemy or follower activated the trap you might cause the sex scene to happen so would have to make sure the conditions and properties are correct. Possibly could cause lag issues as well if you are in combat and step on a trap, but again, I am sure the the right conditions could stop that,

On 5/27/2021 at 11:03 AM, noreg said:

Does anybody knows a good source for Sexlab scripts?
I found this old wiki:

https://web.archive.org/web/20141017062142/http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/sexlabframework-script

But unfortunately it doesn't contain info about "NewThread()"

I think this is what i need for more detailed jobs, eg prevent from tripping and starting a specific animation and stage.

I am going to try and make a video tutorial in the next day or two with scripts to make your home scenes and the scripts, maybe that will help you. As long as Youtube doesnt just block it, but I plan on adding different copy and past scripts in the description

3 hours ago, -Caden- said:

트랩이 스크립트에서 발사되는 한 가능합니다.

그래서 가려진 비밀 모드에는 하루에 한 번 스크립트를 작성하고 조건을 추가했다고 말할 수있는 기타 대화가 있으므로 NPC가 플레이어와 관계 등급 4 인 경우 24에 한 번씩 작동하는 방식입니다. 그들과 대화 할 때 NPC는 10 %의 확률로 PC에 키스를 시작합니다.

똑같은 의미로 작동한다고 말하면 함정에 파피루스 조각을 추가해야 할 수도 있지만 함정이 활성화되면 촉수로 섹스 랩 섹스 장면을 시작할 수 있습니다. 그 장면을 시작합니다.

그래도 발생할 수있는 몇 가지 문제는 적이나 추종자가 함정을 활성화하면 섹스 장면이 발생할 수 있으므로 조건과 속성이 올바른지 확인해야합니다. 전투 중이거나 함정을 밟는 경우에도 지연 문제가 발생할 수 있지만, 올바른 조건이이를 막을 수 있다고 확신합니다.

Thanks for your reply.
I've seen and followed your script modding tutorial before, but failed.
Haven't tried again after that.
Your eye level is very different from that of a beginner who wants to do modding like me.
I honestly don't even understand your answer right now.I thought you would give me the corresponding script, but I'm a little disappointed that it isn't.

Edited by imauto93
1 hour ago, imauto93 said:

Thanks for your reply.
Your eye level is very different from that of a beginner who wants to do modding like me.
I honestly don't even understand your answer right now.I thought you would give me the corresponding script, but I'm a little disappointed that it isn't.

If you can explain how your attempts failed, someone will be more than willing to help you with that.

How did "Is it possible for my idea to work" turn into "I'm disappointed because I thought you would take someone else's mod, break it down, rewrite it to make it do what I want."

2 hours ago, imauto93 said:

Thanks for your reply.

There is more to it than just a corresponding script, the videos are done fast, I don't have a lot of time. is best to pause as you need, as far as the scripts not working, you need to have your game set up to be able to script, there are plenty of tutorial on how to set that up here on loverslab.