Jump to content

SOS + SAM + Bodygen not working well together, texture/mesh inconsistencies on M+F, and NPCs not redressing all clothes after sex


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm having a litany of issues that I don't even know where to begin to fix.

 

I have SAM Light + High Poly Head and Body mixed with SOS, and the skin is always hairy despite me picking otherwise. The hands + necks have the seams, alongside the women too using the Fair Skin texture. I have tried moving around my load order or deleting texture files and nothing seems to take. The bodygen seems to work with women perfectly, though men have a weird issue where it's working for when they're clothed but not when they're naked. The SOS random sizes seem to definitely be working though. I tried using the Simple Sexing mod to test everything, it shows the problem in the pics below. And lastly, everyone is only redressing after sex in their hats/gloves/boots/weapons. I don't know what way to arrange or tweak my mods so that they will all work, so I'm hoping that someone here can give me a hand because I'm totally stumped.

 

If it's any help, the Flawn's Argonians textures are working seamlessly but still have the bodygen issues on the males.

 

MODLIST: https://modwat.ch/u/Thic/modlist

bodyprob.png

bodyprob2.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...