Pit Fighters and Birth control (Crusader Kings 3)

Hello to the mod devs and to the crusader kings 3 users. I would like to ask as to how the birth control mod works. I've been using it and my character still seems to impregnate his spouse. 

And about the slave training of pit fighters. How they work besides having a description of being a pit fighter?

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, MachEvil said:

Hello to the mod devs and to the crusader kings 3 users. I would like to ask as to how the birth control mod works. I've been using it and my character still seems to impregnate his spouse.

No idea which mod this is. What is it called?

5 hours ago, MachEvil said:

And about the slave training of pit fighters. How they work besides having a description of being a pit fighter?

I assume this refers to my mod, Carnalitas Dominatio. Assigned a slave as a Pit Fighter right now means there is a chance they will gain the Blademaster lifestyle perk during training. This may be developed further later.

Hi. I am very fond of your mod. I hope it will be developed into someone that could be sent to fight in gladiatorial games for money like prostitution for sex slaves. Or hopefully they could be used as knights or the likes. 

I am very hopeful with this mod.

17 hours ago, MachEvil said:

It reduces your fertility by -100%, but if you have enough positive modifiers, it will overwhelm that negative amount.

If you truly want to prevent pregnancy no matter what, you need the celibate trait, which has the same -100%, but also has a special modifier, "can_have_children = no".

You could probably edit that into the birth control trait if you want that functionality as well.

On 2/28/2021 at 2:37 PM, MachEvil said:

Hi. I am very fond of your mod. I hope it will be developed into someone that could be sent to fight in gladiatorial games for money like prostitution for sex slaves. Or hopefully they could be used as knights or the likes.

I should be able to add a (very) basic system for pit fighters earning you some gold in the next update. Also, I have just checked and you can already use slaves as knights.

Thanks for your support.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MachEvil said:

Wow that nice to hear.. do I need to download the latest update in order for this to work?

Yes, the basics are now in.

I might expand on it later but for now am waiting to see what the close combat mechanics look like in the next free content patch.

• 2 weeks later...