Devious Integrated World of Bikini Armors

So while building a mod for Lux Lingerie Armor to be used alongside World of Bikini Armors....I right away understood that item slot re-assignments would be a thing, so if I wanted to say use a corset from Lux under an armored bra from WoBA I would have to re-assign the slot 32 of one of the items so that both could be worn at the same time.

So took a couple of afternoons fixing that up and end result my lovely ladies can wear some lingerie under their armor from WoBA.  Not perfect mind you the Lux Lingerie doesnt have really good matching verticies but still looks good enough for a few extra options for characters.  Then one thing led to the next....

Now Im re-assigning the slot data for WoBA so that it is matching the slot data from Devices, my thinking...

IF female character is forced into a belt how come they are wearing a metal panty as well?

Then also the matter of wearing both a padded bra and a metal bikini top happens in WoBA devious games as well...

Sigh, then of course I will have to change all the actual nif slots, might be best to do that inside of Bodyslide/Outfit Studio rather than the exported nifs.  Oh what a pain trying to upload this anywhere not interested in the moment of hosting bodyslide files.

Not to mention all the new keyword data points for updated Aroused Redux extended....None of that has yet come into being for actual armor mods and these keywords are meant to enhance play and future event mods as well as a tiny population of current mods.

For now for testing purposes,

All bra slots most match....So all bikini tops must change from slot 32 (armor slot) to slot 56 (Devious Devices bra slot)

All panty slots must change to slot 49 the padded belt slot.

And on an on it goes.

Abs protection gear changes to slot 58 the corset slot,

all neck coverings change to the Collar slot.

Targes change to the arm bindings slot.

Leg Covering/leg armor to the leg binding slot.

Play with such a mod would of course mean that female player character is not wearing a chest piece and would be considered by many mods to be "naked"...

I have no idea how future sexlab aroused mods will deal with such conventions since the character is not naked per say.