Can't invite peeping sim in for sex.

I checked the forums and saw a few others having this problem a while ago but I didn't see any solutions. My male sim can no longer invite a female peeping sim in for sex. The option to "Invite in for sex" just isn't there. This used to work just fine, but it stopped working sometime over the last several weeks.  Since I use it relatively infrequently, I'm not sure exactly when it stopped working. Interestingly, the female sim in my household DOES have the option to invite a female peeping sim in for sex.  This happens with any female peeping sim. I've tried turning the "Respect Gender Preference" switch on and off but it doesn't seem to help. Anyone know what might be causing this sudden change or how I can fix it?

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a bit old but I always like to share my information if I find a fix for myself. After upgrading to WW v163e, I still had the same problem in which some of my household sims were not able to invite a peeing sim in for sex. After some more testing I discovered that I had to completely clear any romantic relationship level with the peeping sim. After that, my sim had the "invite in to have sex" option available again.

Since I use MCCC, I used the command under Relationships->Forget Active Sim->Romantic Only to clear the romantic relationship with the peeping sim. I'm sure there are other ways to do this as well.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...