Jump to content

Type N - Gypsy Outfits


Recommended Posts

Posted
View File

Type N Gypsy Outfits

 

This is a partial conversion of Azar's Gypsy Outfits V5.

 

Differences from Original:

  • All outfits have been converted to Type N.
  • No, they aren't crazy bouncy! :P
  • All outfits have shoes. I didn't convert the shoes/boots addons due to various reasons. (I.e. annoying as hell inventory interface... :dodgy:)
  • Outfits have been rebalanced a bit and enchantments :blush: are a bit less than the original.
  • I did not convert Malika nor will I be. This is just the clothes. (That's Azar's personal char, there's no way I'd move her over to NV.)


 

  • 13 years later...
Posted

After a busy morning of errands, I wanted a few minutes to relax. I opened https://nightwin-uk.com/ on my phone. The site is simple and loads quickly. I found a few sections that kept me interested. It's a nice way to recharge before continuing my day. No stress, just easy browsing. I'll keep it saved for future breaks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...