Infiltration and Assassination

• 2 months later...

Why, yes please.

Dark brotherhood from Oblivion was my favourite quest line in TES games.

Quest content is exceptionally wellcome, Particularly one where PC is not an oblivious victim (cant remain one forever), but in fact is in control of the situation. Do add more.

7 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

Wird an dieser Mod noch gearbeitet oder ist es eine der vielen Leichen?

5 hours ago, nilead said:

Why, yes please.

Dark brotherhood from Oblivion was my favourite quest line in TES games.

Quest content is exceptionally wellcome, Particularly one where PC is not an oblivious victim (cant remain one forever), but in fact is in control of the situation. Do add more.

it is not dead. it is just taking longer to get back to than i anticipated. sorry for the delay!

es ist nicht tot. Es dauert nur länger, wieder dorthin zu gelangen, als ich erwartet hatte. Entschuldigung für die Verzögerung!

10 hours ago, jfraser said:

es ist nicht tot. Es dauert nur länger, um wieder dorthin zu gelangen, als ich erwartet hatte. Entschuldigung für die Verzögerung!

es ist nicht tot. Es dauert nur länger, wieder dorthin zu gelangen, als ich erwartet hatte. Entschuldigung für die Verzögerung!

Ich wollte nur sicher gehen, alles klar. Danke für die Info.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Can you add a repeatable assassination quest, that randomly spawns an NPC:

-in one of the cities/towns

-one that travels around the entire overworld

-one that spawns in bandits/forsworn/other human factions areas

-some random combination of above

You could even add tracking them down by getting clues from inn keepers or someone similar who can tell you what hold they are in or something like that.

Then you have to go find and kill them of course. Maybe black brotherhood kinda already does this in vanilla, I've never done that quest line so far.

• 4 weeks later...