Looking for short (less than 512 letter) sexual encuentres transcripts for Morrowind and Oblivion SPS [simple prostitution system]

I wish to add variety, i have written some but it's quite hard to come up with something good, would like to just copy paste some good full intercourse transcripts

example from SPS Oblivion:

Once out of sight, he tells you to turn around and bend over. He then begins to pump his cock deep into your pussy, and you begin to moan. Finally he pulls out, but you feel him penetrate your ass. As he fucks you deep, you begin to cum and your asshole clenches onto his cock. He grunts, pushing his cock deep into your ass, and you can feel him shoot hot cum inside you.  He pulls out slapping your ass with his cock, and throws some gold on the ground.

So i'm looking for the same format (He/You), i'm hoping someone have made one already and just kept it around

thanks