Create Your Own Sex Mod (Starter Mod)

View File

For those of you that want to learn to make your own mods

Is built in LE but should work with LE or SE

EDIT: 2/22/2021 - I want to throw this out there for all modders who would like to add ideas to this , or your own scripts for others to use, I would like this to become a community project, so if any current modders want to add more to this to help beginner modders please feel free to take this add to it and upload it

What is this?

This is a mod for beginners to take as there own, change the name to whatever they like and create thier own sex mod.

• I added all the sex script need with Dialogue in a quest called 0MY_Sexhandler (Name can be changed)
  • The 0My_SexHandler Quest already as all the scripts set up and compiled, all you have to do is connect them to your dialogue.
  • I simplified the scripts separately with tags so you can see what each script is for if you choose to look at them
  • The options you have to connect your dialogue too are:
  1. PC rapes NPC
  2. PC Blows NPC
  3. PC Fucks NPC (Doggy, Missionary, Anal, Aggressive)
  4. PC Fucks NPC Anal
  5. NPC Rapes PC
  6. NPC Blows PC
  7. NPC Fucks PC (Doggy, Missionary, Anal, Aggressive)
  8. NPC fucks PC Anal

tut.jpg.7c267c4b267a361abff55f5d15a562b5.jpg

To add dialogue to sex,  connect dialogue that you have created from another quest

Blue Uncheck Goodbye box on dialogue you created

Orange Right click and choose Add a new Topic

Red Uncheck Current Quest only and choose what sexual act you want from the 0MY_ list show

Video Tutorial: You will have to go to YouTube to watch it( make sure you change settings to HD

Also I added a Activator, also already scripted to turn the mod on and off to test your progress:

MYModMaker.thumb.jpg.ae3f30a8bcc55d74792c8552bf862d37.jpg

This can help you learn how to create these mods, or if you just want to use this as a base to start. feel free to download it, rename it, create your mod and upload it.

Finally I added a quest called 0MY_DialogueQuest with one line of dialog direct at Hulda and leading to a Blowjob to you can see about conditions, adding Topic links and boxes check.

Hope this helps you get started on your very own sex mod

No Update just edit page

I have read this guide description and tried running it on CreationKit.
However, it is very difficult.
Something seems to need a more specific explanation.
I want to meet or make a mod where female followers want to suck cocks on male PCs and ask male PCs for permission like a kiss.

7 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

What do you use to edit the scripts and sutff?

I use the creation Kit but you need to set the kit up with SKSE and unpack Skyrim scripts to do it, there is a guide here on loverlab

6 hours ago, imauto93 said:

I have read this guide description and tried running it on CreationKit.
However, it is very difficult.
Something seems to need a more specific explanation.
I want to meet or make a mod where female followers want to suck cocks on male PCs and ask male PCs for permission like a kiss.

I have a early night tonight but I will write a better description tomorrow

1 hour ago, Fatale123 said:

Thank you, I will try this. But first I think I have to go way further back to understand how to get to this point and how to make a quest with dialogue in the first place.

Thats a good idea, there are many good tutorials on youtube

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname MY_GetSpanked Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
;PC gets spanked
actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "spanking")
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

SexLabFramework Property SexLab auto

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname MY_GivesSpank Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
;PC spanks NPC
actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
sexActors[1] = Game.GetPlayer()
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "spanking")
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

SexLabFramework Property SexLab auto

1 hour ago, imauto93 said:
  Hide contents

000.jpg.dd1f9ba8b70862234cce35dbd91b05b6.jpg

I watched your youtube.
I am prowling at 1:45

weird, try rights clicking in the info box below the text field and adding dialogue, then you can you use the prompt box to add the dialogue you want the PC to say

I'm trying all day now to get things to work. First a normal Quest Mod from another tutorial, now I tried yours. From non of them the dialogue appeared in Game. I made an SEQ with TESS5Edit and with the Creation Kit. Didn't work either. Seems to be an issue with the SE Version. Or do i have to make something specific other than saving? I'm pretty sure I did everything as explained.

3 hours ago, p04rn said:

Pretty cool, but how can i use other animations?

You have to have the animations installed thru sexlab, and sexlab installed, the scripts to call on the animations are already there in the handler quest in the mod, you make the dialogue you want then connect it to the topic I show in the tutorial, then once in game it will all connect and animation will play

3 minutes ago, Fatale123 said:

I'm trying all day now to get things to work. First a normal Quest Mod from another tutorial, now I tried yours. From non of them the dialogue appeared in Game. I made an SEQ with TESS5Edit and with the Creation Kit. Didn't work either. Seems to be an issue with the SE Version. Or do i have to make something specific other than saving? I'm pretty sure I did everything as explained.

No need for a SEQ file, thats why the quest are not start game enabled, to get your dialogue to show you have to go to the activator and start the mod, the activator location is in the picture above, make you dialogue right in the dialogue quest I have already created in the mod. The dialogue will not show up unless the quest is running

16 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

No need for a SEQ file, thats why the quest are not start game enabled, to get your dialogue to show you have to go to the activator and start the mod, the activator location is in the picture above, make you dialogue right in the dialogue quest I have already created in the mod. The dialogue will not show up unless the quest is running

Oh,  i completely oversaw that and cocentrated on the video. It works fine now. ? Thanks! Are you planning on making more tutorials? Like getting approached or how to make a scripted scene? You explained very good! Think I will look into this quest and try to figure out how you made that.

16 minutes ago, Fatale123 said:

Oh,  i completely oversaw that and cocentrated on the video. It works fine now. ? Thanks! Are you planning on making more tutorials? Like getting approached or how to make a scripted scene? You explained very good! Think I will look into this quest and try to figure out how you made that.

Great to hear, and thank you I am going to make a series of tutorials starting from the basics, the first one is making a NPC, start to finish, with packages outfit makeup factions and how to package it for upload, then I will move on to dialogue after that forcegreet and scenes