Create Your Own Sex Mod (Starter Mod)

24 minutes ago, Fatale123 said:

Well that is awesome to hear, because how i found out today, there is a big lack of content when it comes to CK Tutorials for Dialogues and Quests. Especially when you want to dig deeper than basics. That, or I am searching in the wrong places.

I might skip the npcs tutorial even thou it is very in depth, and do that later on and do the dialogue first, it will not be till next week I get going on them but I will get them going and show people how to start quest in many different ways, how to make a vanilla NPC do anything you want without touching the vanilla files and say anything you want

27 minutes ago, Fatale123 said:

Well that is awesome to hear, because how i found out today, there is a big lack of content when it comes to CK Tutorials for Dialogues and Quests. Especially when you want to dig deeper than basics. That, or I am searching in the wrong places.

If I get an extra hour I will start one today

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

You have to have the animations installed thru sexlab, and sexlab installed, the scripts to call on the animations are already there in the handler quest in the mod, you make the dialogue you want then connect it to the topic I show in the tutorial, then once in game it will all connect and animation will play

I have sexlab installed and i understood how to add the scripts to the dialogue. I was wondering how i can get new animations you didn't make a script for, like lesbian animations for example or custom animations from other mods. I'm guessing i would need to edit the scripts somehow but i don't know how to open them.

31 minutes ago, p04rn said:

I have sexlab installed and i understood how to add the scripts to the dialogue. I was wondering how i can get new animations you didn't make a script for, like lesbian animations for example or custom animations from other mods. I'm guessing i would need to edit the scripts somehow but i don't know how to open them.

I see, ok before you open the scripts make sure your CK is set up to edit them with skse and you have unpacked the scripts RAR file in Skyrim, there are many tutorials on how to do so, or start a new topic and ask and many people will help

So once you are able to change the scripts this is what you look for:

This is the cowgirl script:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
sexActors[1] = Game.GetPlayer()
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Cowgirl",tagSuppress="Fisting")
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
Debug.notification("She climbs onto your cock")

So you if you changed cowgirl to lesbian, then the game will pull Lesbian animations, also:

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker

This is at the top of the script, so for example if it was a blowjob script, with this order, the player would be receiving the BJ and the NPC giving it,

If you swapped it like this:

sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker

The player would give the BJ and the NPC would receive it

Make sure if you create  a new script you have set the sexlab properties before you add the script

I might skip the npcs tutorial even thou it is very in depth, and do that later on and do the dialogue first, it will not be till next week I get going on them but I will get them going and show people how to start quest in many different ways, how to make a vanilla NPC do anything you want without touching the vanilla files and say anything you want

In my opinion, I would be very glad, because there are a few tutorials on how to make an npc and for the start, a random actor would be enough to build on. Dialogue, Quests, Scripts, Events and stuff is way more rare to find and would be very interesting for me. So as always: Thank you very much! And take your time. ?

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I see, ok before you open the scripts make sure your CK is set up to edit them with skse and you have unpacked the scripts RAR file in Skyrim, there are many tutorials on how to do so, or start a new topic and ask and many people will help

So once you are able to change the scripts this is what you look for:

This is the cowgirl script:

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Cowgirl",tagSuppress="Fisting")
Debug.notification("She climbs onto your cock")

So you if you changed cowgirl to lesbian, then the game will pull Lesbian animations, also:

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker

This is at the top of the script, so for example if it was a blowjob script, with this order, the player would be receiving the BJ and the NPC giving it,

If you swapped it like this:

sexActors[1] = akSpeaker

The player would give the BJ and the NPC would receive it

Make sure if you create  a new script you have set the sexlab properties before you add the script

Uff, so I didn't really find those tutorials you mentioned. I only found out that I should be moving some scripts to another folder because i'm using special edition, but that probably isn't what you meant. I then tried to just copy and edit one of the scripts in the mod folder with notepad, but it doesn't end up showing up in the creation kit. I think this is all just too advanced for me, I probably know way too little about the creation kit and modding in general to do what I wanted to do. 

But I do appreciate your help and hope that this mod and your tutorials will help other people create mods :)

33 minutes ago, p04rn said:

Uff, so I didn't really find those tutorials you mentioned. I only found out that I should be moving some scripts to another folder because i'm using special edition, but that probably isn't what you meant. I then tried to just copy and edit one of the scripts in the mod folder with notepad, but it doesn't end up showing up in the creation kit. I think this is all just too advanced for me, I probably know way too little about the creation kit and modding in general to do what I wanted to do. 

But I do appreciate your help and hope that this mod and your tutorials will help other people create mods :)

When I do an update I will add some lesbian animations for you

47 minutes ago, p04rn said:

That would be it i think.

1 hour ago, Fatale123 said:

That would be it i think.

Thank you! I already did what he does in the video, but it made me notice that I can edit the vannila scripts in the creation kit already. I only couldn't edit the scripts from this mod. I mentioned earlier that i moved some scripts. Turns out that is what i had to do in this mod as well. The script source files from this mod had to be put in a different folder, if you play the special edition, so the sse creation kit could use them.

Just letting you know I have a tutorial uploaded, but it is taking YouTube forever to process, I will post it here when it does, its almost 30 minutes long but it takes you from start to finish on creating a simple but more complex quest using dialogue, a note to start the quest, quest objectives, dialogue conditions, alias, alias packages, the scripts that you can copy and paste and a view of the quest working when its finished.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:17 PM, -Caden- said:

Created a new quest and cross linked the dialogues back......

Works like a charm.

NPC_Dialogue.wav

EDIT:

Oh, and I had to create a new script and dialogue sequence in the handler quest. I do not recall if I had to swap the actor positions. It doesn't really matter either way because many of the animations for this tag are F/F, but some are M/F so depending on the animation, you are going to have to swap positions manually unless you edit the the SLAL info before compiling through FNIS.

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname MY_GivesCunni Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
;PC licks NPC
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Cunnilingus",tagSuppress="Fisting")
Debug.notification("Whatever your're thinking, it won't matter. She's only going to remember the top of your head.")
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

SexLabFramework Property SexLab auto

53 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

Created a new quest and cross linked the dialogues back......

Works like a charm.

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

NPC_Dialogue.wav 639.72 kB · 10 downloads

EDIT:

Oh, and I had to create a new script and dialogue sequence in the handler quest. I do not recall if I had to swap the actor positions. It doesn't really matter either way because many of the animations for this tag are F/F, but some are M/F so depending on the animation, you are going to have to swap positions manually unless you edit the the SLAL info before compiling through FNIS.

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname MY_GivesCunni Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
;PC licks NPC
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Cunnilingus",tagSuppress="Fisting")
Debug.notification("Whatever your're thinking, it won't matter. She's only going to remember the top of your head.")
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

SexLabFramework Property SexLab auto

That voice clips is great!

On 2/26/2021 at 1:54 PM, -Caden- said:

Well YouTubetube rejected my video, to much sex and profanity I guess..lol ow well, i have to get back to the mod then I will make another one

You could upload it on another plattform or put it in the download section. I would like to see it.

9 minutes ago, Fatale123 said:

You could upload it on another plattform or put it in the download section. I would like to see it.

Problem is it was 2GB it took them 19 hours to process and then rejected, i deleted it and am making smaller ones, but need to finish my mod upload first

Problem is it was 2GB it took them 19 hours to process and then rejected, i deleted it and am making smaller ones, but need to finish my mod upload first

That is too bad. Maybe you could upload it on MEGA? It is fast to download and you can upload big datas.

1 minute ago, Fatale123 said:

That is too bad. Maybe you could upload it on MEGA? It is fast to download and you can upload big datas.

I will look into it, just upload the new mod, got a busy day in RL today but going to try and upload some tutorials tonight, if it doesnt work i will send them to mega or vimeo

47 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

I will look into it, just upload the new mod, got a busy day in RL today but going to try and upload some tutorials tonight, if it doesnt work i will send them to mega or vimeo

Thank you, but seriously: take your time. ; -)  I'm not in a hurry. That was just an inspiration where to put the videos. I'm looking forward to it!

1 minute ago, Fatale123 said:

Thank you, but seriously: take your time. ; -)  I'm not in a hurry. That was just an inspiration where to put the videos. I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you, i am actually look forward to the tutorials cause a lot of them that are out now really do not show people how to do much

I'm trying to use your mod to Alter part of The Companions quest line. After you join, instead of Farkas just giving you your 1st assignment, I want Farkas to tell the player that he/she is assigned to Aela as their mentor. Aela will be in charge of the PC's training. She'll be a Team member for the 1st assignment. and Your mod would kick right after the 1st quest......

Aela 1 (1).wavAela 3 (3).wavAela 2 (2).wav

11 hours ago, chadrepruc said:

Thank you for creating this mod and the tutorial. I look forward to any more tutorials you are able to post.

Your welcome, I just uploaded a tutorial