Create Your Own Sex Mod (Starter Mod)

41 minutes ago, chadrepruc said:

I just finished watching your latest tutorial, really nice work. I am going to open up the CK, start the video, and follow along. I hope that you are able to find the time to make more of these. Thanks!

I will be this week, glad you enjoy. Thanks

32 minutes ago, MicroWazzle said:

How do I select this mod to start editing it? 

Install it onto game then load up the creation kit, check this esp in the creation kit, click active file and then load it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!!! You successfully taught me how to "Bend the will of others, and have them do my bidding" (at least on a 1 on 1 basis) Thanks for that.

My next goal is to figure out NPC x NPC , threesomes and gang bangs. I can't seem to compile a simple 3way script without getting an "undefined actor" error. Am I correct in guessing I need to learn how to use and script aliases to achieve this? 

2 hours ago, jap2015 said:

Congratulations!!! You successfully taught me how to "Bend the will of others, and have them do my bidding" (at least on a 1 on 1 basis) Thanks for that.

My next goal is to figure out NPC x NPC , threesomes and gang bangs. I can't seem to compile a simple 3way script without getting an "undefined actor" error. Am I correct in guessing I need to learn how to use and script aliases to achieve this? 

Yes NPC on NPC is about scripting and property's but also forcing the NPC into an alias, I will do a tutorial on it soon when I get a moment 

I'm glad this exists. When I google I can only find people explaining how to install SexLab/Mods, not creating your own mod. Thank you, will watch!

I want to make a huge quest about a secret guild harassing my dragonborn. This would involve making new named NPCs with full dialogue with my PC. The NPCs should randomly or quest prompted spawn and talk to and/or rape him. Then they should have a hideout which he visits (has to visit). Involving him being in chains from DD maybe. I got all the Ressources from Devious Devices and SexLab. So it should be possible? I guess that's super complicated, but I gotta start somewhere. So few tutorials out there. Yet somehow all the modders had to learn that stuff somewhere somehow. ?

On 4/1/2021 at 12:12 AM, TwiceSwords said:

i wanted to make a blackmail mod with dialogs the way you showed in the video but when i use PCGetRape it doesn't use aggressive animations

I can add the aggressive tag when I get the time

On 4/4/2021 at 1:41 PM, GabrielMidnight said:

I'm glad this exists. When I google I can only find people explaining how to install SexLab/Mods, not creating your own mod. Thank you, will watch!

I want to make a huge quest about a secret guild harassing my dragonborn. This would involve making new named NPCs with full dialogue with my PC. The NPCs should randomly or quest prompted spawn and talk to and/or rape him. Then they should have a hideout which he visits (has to visit). Involving him being in chains from DD maybe. I got all the Ressources from Devious Devices and SexLab. So it should be possible? I guess that's super complicated, but I gotta start somewhere. So few tutorials out there. Yet somehow all the modders had to learn that stuff somewhere somehow. ?

A lot of modders learned by tearing down other mods, down loading them and learning certain things from them, your mod idea sounds great, I will make a suggestion, as you make it save back ups in a separate folder, so if something gets messed up during the building of it, you can fall back to a stable version, I will do more tutorials soon

18 hours ago, -Caden- said:

A lot of modders learned by tearing down other mods, down loading them and learning certain things from them, your mod idea sounds great, I will make a suggestion, as you make it save back ups in a separate folder, so if something gets messed up during the building of it, you can fall back to a stable version, I will do more tutorials soon

Makes sense. I also spent the last days rummaging through Radiant Prostitution, Dangerous Nights 2, SL Defeat, SL Dialogue and Sanguine Debauchery. I changed the dialogue phrases and even added some random dialogue with conditions. Like, a Nord making a racist remark when my Imperial asks him for company. I hope I didn't mess stuff up, but so far it seems to work. My german phrases show up and work. Oh yes, I will remember to make back ups.

I'm glad you like my mod idea. ^_^ I also have to find a way to create patrolling random NPCs for my faction someday. Right now I'm learning from your mod. I'm trying to use conditions so that only soldiers, guards, my faction and Thalmor will get the "rape PC" dialogues, while others get conditions with the "consentual sex" dialogues. I think I figured it out after your videos, gotta test it and find some fitting NPCs in the wasteland first, though.

I got a question: Can you please teach how to make a mod like "flirty wasteland" (Fallout). I want NPCs to randomly cat call my male PC. In Fallout everyone made comments about my character. Ranging from nasty to nice. And the raiders too. You had that accidentally in a video, where the dudes kept hitting on your character.^^

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...