[Request]A mod that allows you to go into a NPC's POV

There is such a mod already. it is called "First person", and it is a SKSE plugin:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036?tab=description

You will need to adjust the configuration file for it. Or you can use mine that has an "Insert" key bound to the "switch POV". Aim at an NPC in 3rd person, press "Insert", switch back to 1st and you will be seeing skyrim from that NPC's perspective (you'll still retain control over the player character, lots of opportunities for interesting screenshots).

Download the plugin from nexus, install, then replace its config file with mine (or edit it yourself)

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

1 hour ago, Nexussux! said:

There is such a mod already. it is called "First person", and it is a SKSE plugin:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036?tab=description

You will need to adjust the configuration file for it. Or you can use mine that has an "Insert" key bound to the "switch POV". Aim at an NPC in 3rd person, press "Insert", switch back to 1st and you will be seeing skyrim from that NPC's perspective (you'll still retain control over the player character, lots of opportunities for interesting screenshots).

Download the plugin from nexus, install, then replace its config file with mine (or edit it yourself)

FirstPersonPlugin.txt 10.8 kB · 0 downloads

yes, this is the mod I wasusing, I just don't remember how I did it. I remember it was version 1.9