Help with HDT and UNP Skinny (Skyrim SE)

I installed unp skinny from unp skinny renewal, downloaded and got hdt smp working with it and downloaded unp body fit armor mod skinny version, and some custom armor mods (Chevaleresse II Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide, and ancient hunter module leather armor unpb armor) got in game and physics were working fine, but then noticed when not wearing armor I was getting weird mesh issues near the wrists and ankles. Someone told me to use bodyslide to fix the mesh issue, so i coppied the oldrim unp bodyslide files to the SE bodyslide and ran it in mod organizer 2. I should say that i dont know what i was doing in bodyslide, but selected uunp hdt in the body/outfit dropdown and the unp skinny preset from unp renewal download page and clicked batch build...not sure if that is right. I then ran fnis after.  I hopped back in game and noticed that the mesh issues were fixed, but lost hdt body physics. I could use some help getting hdt to work with bodyslide. I have been reading that unp hdt doesnt work in bodyslide and if so would it be easier to just use normal unp (not skinny) with hdt and ignore bodyslide completely. 

Also im not sure where the files generated from bodyslide are located because they are not in the data folder for skyrim, and not in the mod folder for bodyslide. So will deleting the bodyslide mod off mod organizer 2 delete all the files generated from it?

Also if wondering I have xmp32 maximum extended/whatever the special edition version on the nexus is installed 

Also i use ks hairdos hdt and they are working as normal in game 

Any help would be appreciated thanks 

3 minutes ago, elitexassassin said:

Also im not sure where the files generated from bodyslide are located because they are not in the data folder for skyrim, and not in the mod folder for bodyslide.

Generally, when you create files with Bodyslide, it tells you where they will go 

6 minutes ago, elitexassassin said:

Someone told me to use bodyslide to fix the mesh issue, so i coppied the oldrim unp bodyslide files to the SE bodyslide

This is not exactly the case, usually when files belong to another version of Skyrim, they must first be converted to be able to use them correctly

7 minutes ago, elitexassassin said:

clicked batch build...not sure if that is right.

Correct

8 minutes ago, elitexassassin said:

I was getting weird mesh issues near the wrists and ankles.

problem generally linked to incompatibility, or linked to weight

Open Outfitstudio, import the nif in question by taking it from the Caliente Tools Shape Data folder , right click on the hands and select Delete .

import  the hands you have in use, always taking them from the Caliente Tools Shape Data folder . 

Export nif and overwrite that of gloves , always taking them from the Caliente Tools Shape Data folder . 

Rebuild in Bodyslide. 

Spoiler

46410379_Replacehands.jpg.26bfb0f7cfb820e7065342ccd1d0e8e0.jpg

823294469_Replacehands1.jpg.2c7b4672720436f16b6d54e82a092bfd.jpg

251834073_Replacehands2.jpg.e17b19aa013771506f68da076fa021e8.jpg

1790312205_Replacehands3.jpg.b8227d6ce0b24a367f18c4c38d62f64f.jpg

Launch FNIS and test into the game. 

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Open Outfitstudio, import the nif in question by taking it from the Caliente Tools Shape Data folder , right click on the hands and select Delete .

import  the hands you have in use, always taking them from the Caliente Tools Shape Data folder . 

Export nif and overwrite that of gloves , always taking them from the Caliente Tools Shape Data folder . 

Rebuild in Bodyslide. 

how do i know what the nif with the problem is? Do i do this to any of the nifs from the armor mods?  

On 2/19/2021 at 9:50 PM, elitexassassin said:

how do i know what the nif with the problem is? Do i do this to any of the nifs from the armor mods?  

Through the game. Just look at what armor you wear. You will find the armor in the Bodyslides (if any). In the Caliente Tools, you will find only one nif for each part of the armor. For example, if there were 2/3 types of gloves, just do the procedure with all of them to eliminate the problem

Another method is to open Bodyslide twice. In one you will put the gloves and the bodymorph, in the other only the bodymorph. You will use the latter as a guide for correcting the gloves by copying the adjustment values

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.a9992e375937c8add62cd6a8ea1a802a.jpg

quindi la domanda rimane come faccio a far funzionare bodyslide con hdt

How to insert HDT-PE into body  The method also applies to armor and all its parts