Non-humanoids never accept surrender.

I've tried using Defeat, and SL Submit separately, and I've used both together. Neither seems to work anymore. I'm not sure what changed, but creatures don't seem to accept surrender now. I've attached images for my current setup in MO2, don't know if anyone has recommendations on what to do from that information. I'd appreciate any help on that end.

Things I've noticed/tried: I've tried starting a new file, but ran into the same issue. I noticed that when loading into the game after a death, creature framework says it's initializing when I go to look at its menu. I also redid the animation registry in-game, and reloading the animations in FNIS. 

MO2 order 2.png

MO2 order 1.jpg

UPDATE: I found out that something took away Defeat's recognition of creatures, and so no creatures were listed in either its 'enabled' or 'disabled' list in player victim/creatures menu. Reconfiguring it brought creatures back to those lists, and now Defeat's surrender function works again. However I am unsure of what to do with SL Submit. I'm not super well versed in these things, so I don't know if I should take Defeat's issue as a greenlight to uninstall/reinstall SL Submit or not. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/16/2021 at 4:10 PM, dashisiashi said:

I've tried using Defeat, and SL Submit separately, and I've used both together. Neither seems to work anymore. I'm not sure what changed, but creatures don't seem to accept surrender now. I've attached images for my current setup in MO2, don't know if anyone has recommendations on what to do from that information. I'd appreciate any help on that end.

Things I've noticed/tried: I've tried starting a new file, but ran into the same issue. I noticed that when loading into the game after a death, creature framework says it's initializing when I go to look at its menu. I also redid the animation registry in-game, and reloading the animations in FNIS. 

MO2 order 2.png

MO2 order 1.jpg

UPDATE: I found out that something took away Defeat's recognition of creatures, and so no creatures were listed in either its 'enabled' or 'disabled' list in player victim/creatures menu. Reconfiguring it brought creatures back to those lists, and now Defeat's surrender function works again. However I am unsure of what to do with SL Submit. I'm not super well versed in these things, so I don't know if I should take Defeat's issue as a greenlight to uninstall/reinstall SL Submit or not. 

i have noticed the same issue with sex lab defeat. How did you "reconfigure" it? i will fool around with it, this was a great clue,but if you could be specific,,,

• 3 months later...