Small scripting help/advice

https://www.nexusmod...egas/mods/61920

I want to make an edit to this mod

This mod adds in a FO4 style intimidation system where you can point your gun at an npc and pacify them, once pacified you get this new FO4 style command menu/interface(see video of mod on the page)

What i want to do is figure out how to automatically 'apply' this command state to companions so all companions and followers have this new contextual command menu/interface. Yes there other command menu mods but i like this and want to attempt to get this working they way i want.

I dont think its a particularly complex edit, iv just not done this kind of modding before so i dont know what im looking at

Opening the mod up in xedit i can see a bunch of scripts obviously but also factions one of which being 'PacifierFactionCommand' faction

I dont know if its as simple as setting companions to this faction, Which i dont know how to do anyway

If someone could take a look as see what i need to do, like i said it should be a simple alteration for those that know what the hell there doing lol