Fort Knox DATAS files missing

Hello! 

I would love to try out this mod (in LE) but I haven't been able because when one downloads the file in loverslab, we need to download alongside that a file that contains the "DATAS" hosted in mediafire through a link he provides, which is necesarry for the mod to work apparently. But in both SE and LE, the mediafire link is not working anymore. Does anyone here have that DATAS? (if you have the LE version that would be even better q_q)

BTW, what does he mean by datas? Does he mean the original Aether Suite data file?

Thank uuuuuuuuu

• 2 weeks later...

I find it pretty odd that the whole discussion topic for the mod also went missing. Not sure if Nipcat might be planning to restructure the mod again (this mod was originally known as Aether Suite Redux) or if he may have decided to get rid of the mod all together, probably because of bugs. I think I still have a copy of the latest version of SSE lying around somewhere but I'm going to refrain from uploading it for now to see if someone will shed light on the situation, plus I need to find a site other than MEGA to host this huge file on.