how to recreate Autolink camera + stage + animation setting ?

Hi, does anyone has an idea on how can i get the exact same camera view / model movement / stage via autolink ? I can get the poledance animation and the other animation but the camera is set to default it seems and is autorotating.

EDIT: I Managed to set it to be on the stage of this video,  but i can get the camera to do the 180° switch at the start not to follow her moves so nicely during the pole dance. If it's paid mod just link me to the artist, i'll be more than willing to pay what's fair to have this

23 hours ago, misakisfan said:

Hi, does anyone has an idea on how can i get the exact same camera view / model movement / stage via autolink ? I can get the poledance animation and the other animation but the camera is set to default it seems and is autorotating.

EDIT: I Managed to set it to be on the stage of this video,  but i can get the camera to do the 180° switch at the start not to follow her moves so nicely during the pole dance. If it's paid mod just link me to the artist, i'll be more than willing to pay what's fair to have this

Hi, I was use the "Movie Data Tool" to edit "tdpack" file to edit camera view.

you can use it to export "tdpack" file to CSV file and use excel edit.

Movie-Data-Tool-07.png.ed8e89033c63ac051e9bb7504a09a269.png

So i managed to recreate it almost perfectly (on an other stage sadly) but now i run into an other issue, I can't get 60 fps in private paradise without having weird half frames with camera changing ? I think it try to fix the fact base was 30 fps by doing the average of the 2  camera position and it looks very weird, does anyone know how I could fix it without returning to 30fps ?

I see, my ideas was to duplicate camera position to have duplicates  (in order for seamless 60 fps without extrapolation via average of 2 positions when camera switches position) but I can't seem to add frames via Movie Data Tool) I think i'll just record like that and then edit video via video editor to remove the problematics frames, thanks a lot for your help

I dont know how to use blender sadly, but it's all fine, circus stage and lorelei seem to be working perfectly with the reshade settings am using and the animations i found

Titsy bit of clipping here and there and it requires a bit of work to remove erratic frames but I think the results is pretty good all things considered.

• 2 weeks later...