Anyone know of a Robert's upperbodymale.erect.nif file I can use?

I know this is unorthodox, but I'm wondering if anyone has or knows a way to use Robert's body replacer, which I find more aesthetically pleasing than Breeze's, with Sexout? The problem is Robert's doesn't have an erect texture/mesh, so whenever sex happens things get ugly. 

I stumbled upon this useful thread, but the OP there was using a custom file he had altered himself in nifskope and GECK. I don't think anything ever came out of it either.

Anyway, just wondering if anybody knew of any workarounds. If not, then no problem.

Thanks. 

Can't you just snip it off a erected one and slap on the other one?

Also should the title say LowerBodyErectnif?

I don't know, maybe, I just went off of the discussion on the other thread. And no, because Robert's apparently uses a different shader or something like that, at least that's what Prideslayer said. 

Anyway, while searching, I found this really interesting thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/586-body-extender/

There are a lot of files attached, and apparently Donkey was experimenting with the idea of using a bouncing penis from one of the novel skeletons (non BnB) mentioned there, in addition to some new sex animations too. Did anything ever come out of it? Seems like it got buried and forgotten, but it may have potential. Or not, but I like to be sure. Give it a check.

No on both counts.  The Breeze body suit is all one piece so you can't do that, plus the texture alignment is way different.

Oh, and remember, fallout doesn't have a lowerbody mesh.  The upper and lower body is one piece......remember?

@CK

Here you go:  for CK.7z

No on both counts.  The Breeze body suit is all one piece so you can't do that, plus the texture alignment is way different.

Oh, and remember, fallout doesn't have a lowerbody mesh.  The upper and lower body is one piece......remember?

I've hardly played or even modded Fallout New Vegas, haven't played it since before Christmas.

On this note, does anyone know why, if I use Greg's files and rename his erect mesh to upperbodymale.nif, I get a perfect erect body as default...

2h67of5.jpg

... while if I rename it to upperbodymale-erect.nif (which is what the Sexout BSA is set to look for) I get this:

34rj33p.jpg

?

Archive invalidation is toggled, and all the data/textures/dds files are also correctly named and placed. If I call that nif upperbody, it works (only when naked) but if I rename the same nif to upperbodymale-erect, bam, it goes all screwy.

There's a meshes\Armor\SexoutBodysuits\OutfitMErect.nif in sexoutng data (not in the bsa). Try to replace it with yours.

You sir... you sir, win a thousand internet points. You're a legend; hat's off to you, and thanks a bunch!

So silly... I even looked in the Sexout folder in meshes, never occurred to me to look in the armour folder! D'oh!

2h6hgsz.jpg

As you can see, it works perfectly. Some of the anims are geared for Breezes so there is some slight misalignment, but most (I'd say about 90%) work flawlessly.

Thank you so much! First I get Type3 Cali nude bouncing breasts, and now this! This week has been productive  ;)

Cool deal.  I will have to remember that when I get back around to upgrading Sexout from the VERY ancient version I am running.  I really prefer Robert's body to Breeze's so this is a winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Did the re-sized penis work fine or is it too small?

• 1 year later...

I'd also like to replace my male Sexout-Breeze with Robert's (thank you gregathit for posting the file!!) but I'll be damned if I knew where to put the files. I have extracted both Sexout Core and Data but can't even find the original upperbodymale-erect.nif. Help?

I don't know, maybe, I just went off of the discussion on the other thread. And no, because Robert's apparently uses a different shader or something like that, at least that's what Prideslayer said.

It's the UVmap (how a 2D texture maps onto a 3D mesh). In FO3 they are the same for roberts & breezes, but in FONV, for no good reason, roberts changed making the textures incompatible between the two. Ideally what needs to happen is the Roberts mesh(es) need modified and reexported to be UV compatible (once again) with Breezes.

This would let you use Roberts textures with the built in breezes body, which is probably all you really "want". I don't think one model is really all that superior to the other, it's mostly the textures.

• 5 months later...

I installed SexoutNG Data but I still don't see where you're seeing SexoutBodysuits\OutfitMErect.nif, i've even looked in both the SexoutNG core and data folders through winrar and don't see anything called SexoutBodySuits\OutfitMErect.nif.

OK if not a problem for you can you post your Load Order to see what mods you have install and if you not have that folder so create it your self meshes\Armor\SexoutBodysuits\OutfitMErect.nif create the folder sexoutbodysuits in there put this file

outfitmerect.nif is going to work if you have all sexout mods correctly install.

the essential thing to have a fallout NV sex. read all the post and install what requirements this mods needs

SexoutNG

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24614-sexoutng/

Sexout Common Resource (SCR)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13789-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/

Tutorial (SCR) this will help you install Sexout Common Resource correctly

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

Sexout Pregnant Stable Version (is not that essential but you will need it)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13841-sexout-new-vegas-pregnancy-stable-version/