Body Extender

samuelc

• 5 months later...

forcing everyone using this skeleton is not user friendly, once you start using armor, this mod will break any part of it due to the skeleton not being compatible with any armor, he renamed every part of the skeleton, if an armor is looking for upperarmleft it won't find it, since in this skeleton it is named upper.

How ever i do like this: the dick mesh moving, i am looking for a mesh who is compatible with BNB and also allow dick mesh to move like that. so far have seen only for female but none for male.

Looks like i was to quick to dismiss this skeleton, since it seem much better then the one from BNB the only thing is the mesh for female, is not really to my liking, the boobs are too small. that is the main reason, for me to chose BNB in the first place, is there female mesh, with bigger boobs for extender ??

The male side has some potential. With this skeleton you can crate some pretty descent stuff.

Also can someone point me to bounce compatible armor who uses Body Extender ?? i have not seen armor for this ?? if there is nor armor, then switching is pretty pointless.

Donkey,

Have you converted this for female so the user does not have to change skeleton and body textures, cause the last time I used this I had to change skeleton. But I play with the Bouncing Breast so the Extender skeleton was not compatible....Hope you have I can use the extender skeleton with my BnB body.. but also I feel the Tongue animation was also a good extra....

As for the Armour I doubt as on the Nexus download section, not many people used it as it was not compatible with much or anything, so the modders stayed away from it m8.. tbh IMO I also feel the BnB is and still the best skeleton, as more modders now support it.

I still say that the attributes of the extender skeleton can be used in a BnB skeleton, so it makes it compatible. Also for any animations to be used you had to get the esp file for it, yet when you download it, it is missing the esp file. I still have faith in the fantastic modders here, for this to be converted over to use BnB which most now use, along with anims and a few others. This has a lot of potential if modders have the time to take a look at it.... wink, wink nudge, nudge....:angel:

NVBodyExtender_and_anims.rar

no and right not not even sure i will persue this. since there is hardly any info on this body extender, and document does not explain enough for me to make this compatible. Also no armor is even using this mod. So that is not boding too well at the moment.

It does show potential. But nothing more then that also RSV has not done anymore on this for some time. So i think even he scrapped this mod. And moved to skyrim from the look of things.

no and right not not even sure i will persue this. since there is hardly any info on this body extender' date=' and document does not explain enough for me to make this compatible. Also no armor is even using this mod. So that is not boding too well at the moment.

It does show potential. But nothing more then that also RSV has not done anymore on this for some time. So i think even he scrapped this mod. And moved to skyrim from the look of things.

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply, and yes I fully understand that this skeleton has potential but as you said, (looks like he also has scrapped it). It was a good skeleton when first started as people somehow became interested in it, and JoshNZ on the Nexus who made the AP mod decided to have a look at this skeleton as it had tongue animation (when you go down on a women) and I suppose was going to weld the anims to his AP mod, but as I see, as of todays date he has (other situations that make it impossible for him to continue till a later date)... The sexual mods on here are way far better....

I wouldn't say JoshNZ has "failed" so much as he's one guy. The content for Sexout is the work of over a dozen people not bound by Nexus rules.

Yeah, if he had started with us here in Sexout before all the animations were created, this could have been the standard. It takes a lot to change so many peoples existing standards. But it could still yet happen, especially if something like this became the basis of Skyrim or Fallout4 mods.

JoshNZ did not fail, last i heard he had a family crisis i thought he mentioned his mother became very ill, also he was looking for new place to stay, so he was away from his pc allot. so Real life issues where hitting him hard.

Didn't think this would be problem i used the BodyExtender.esp in your post, boy was i wrong, looks like it kills any ability for any of the sexout animations to play. and the other way sexout prevents bodyextender animations to play too.

These 2 will not work when activated at the same time.

Archived