Problem with Paradise halls enchanced repacked with cuatomary addons

(Sorry for my bad english) So I downoloaded all requirements for paradise halls enchanced but when I tried to downoload paradise halls there was 15 files and I dont know wich one of them should I downoload. I onow this may sounds dumb but does anyone can explain this to me?

First, I'm pretty sure, that this is in the wrong section. Download is for downloadable files only- so maybe someone can defer this?
@Remixus The best place for mod questions is in the discussion-thread of the mod itself.

Howsoever:

The Core is either "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 basic install with out addons loose files for classic skyrim.7z" if you want to use PAH only (or not all the addons, that are possible)

or "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 with all addons install loose files for classic skyrim.7z" if you want the whole nine yards.

The other files are patches for other mods or some expansions. I recommend at least "Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.7z" to give you an opportunity to sale unneeded slaves.
Besides, I recommend to have a look for Home Sweet Home. I personally prefer to train a small amount of slaves proper and sell them at de HsH auction than catch every bandit I find. ^^