This is my first public mod, and I am still very new to all of this.  This mod replaces certain devious devices, mostly some plugs and piercings, into their lethal counterparts.  These devices are tagged as "(lethal)", and can be searched for in the console menu.  A lethal device will activate automatically when character's arousal level reaches 100.  Of course, no one would wear these intentionally and that's why this mod is best complemented by Deviously Cursed Loot SE .  Please note, these devices are a cruel death sentence!

There are 3 types of lethal devices.  First, there is the explosive type.  For example, inflatable plugs now have more than just air inside them.  Each is now an IED that will detonate inside your character's pussy or ass with with a force that will send your heroine several yards into the air.  She won't fall back down alive.  The second device type will electrocute your heroine.  These also include shock piercings.  Depending on her HP, she will twitch, suffer, and thrash helplessly until her heart gives out.  Animation seems to be more cruel than the botched execution in the movie The Green Mile.  Finally there is the cryo devices.  Once activated the cryo pussy plug will slowly leak liquid nitrogen into your character's cervix until she dies.  It's cruel watching your character take her last icy breath with one of those plugs inside her, especially if a cruel chastity belt ends up being her coffin.  She will have seconds to live before lifeless frozen body falls to the ground.

CREDIT

I need to give credit to the author of Pet Collars, for borrowing his script after failing to write my own (sorry, still a newb when it comes to scripting).  It is a very simple script that I was too lazy to replace with one of my own.  Truth is, I had zero intention on posting this mod publicly in the first place, but, here it is.

REQUIREMENTS

• Devious Devices latest version
  • SexLab
  • SexLab Aroused
  • Devious Devices - Assets
  • Devious Devices - Integration
  • Devious devices - Expansion
  • Devious Devices - Contraptions
  • Dragonborn DLC but I think Skyrim SE comes with it.

BUGS

• Electrocution sometimes causes your character to stand back up after death, moments before the game over loads your last saved file.
  • The explosion in the IED pussy plugs sometimes does not send your character flying 20 feet off the ground but just detonates without any push force.
  • When the device activates, a message "Pet Collar Activates" is displayed, in lieu of something more descriptive

Again, give it a try along with Deviously Cursed Loot, since sooner or later you'll find yourself triggering a trap that will lock you into a lethal device, and then your current objective will likely change to get to a forge ASAP to craft keys to your freedom.  If  you are just interested in seeing what happens, get your character to level 100 arousal (cast spells with a cursed plug inside you, or squeeze an inflatable plug), do a console search for "(lethal)", and shove one of those death sentence toys inside your petrified character, then watch her die.  Happy dying -I mean, hunting!

EDIT: Feel free to post any suggestions you may have.  Maybe I can make some happen.  I also have a lesser Fallout 4 version of this mod with devices like radioactive chastity bra and plugs.  There is nothing like wearing a Plutonium-238 padded bra tightly locked around your bosom, destroying your lungs, swelling your heart, and poisoning your blood.

Lethal Devices.rar

Edited by Vallarie
26 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Would be more fun if could be equipped to bandits and then let them go ka-boom

You can. I use something like defeat or whatever that mod is, sneak up behind them, subdue them, tie them up, open up their inventory menu, put a lethal plug inside them and stand in front of them naked.  Their arousal level goes up slowly, and when it hits 100, BOOM!

12 hours ago, Mars1991 said:

Cool, but why replacers? Could you not just make a copy of the originals to modify, thereby keeping both items?

I could, but then I wanted to make sure that Cursed Loot would grab the lethal one, not the duplicate modified one. Without knowing too much how CL works, directly modifying an asset and changing the display name by adding a "(lethal)" suffix, seemed to have served that purpose well.  Again, I had no intentions on making any of this public.  It was just for my entertainment, but then I figured, aaah why not, and if anyone wants to pick this up and make something more spectacular out of it, by all means, go for it. :)

10 hours ago, Mars1991 said:

Pears of anguish are another good candidate, they are pretty tame in game. Those things rip flesh apart, they are supposed to be torture devices.

I was toying with the idea of explosive gag balls or collars, but the decapitation ground word was a mess and a half.  It never worked the way I intended it to and resulted in massive CTDs.

13 hours ago, Vallarie said:

I was toying with the idea of explosive gag balls or collars, but the decapitation ground word was a mess and a half.  It never worked the way I intended it to and resulted in massive CTDs.

Pear of anguish would cause bleeding, unless we are talking about the oral one, which would be really hard to implement, since it would break the jaw, most damage would not be externally visible.

• 4 months later...
On 2/6/2021 at 2:34 AM, Baltasarr80 said:

Could you make strangling devices like corsets harnesses and collars with timer triggers or damage over time? That would be cool. I like the idea of struggling out of such devices but not in a direct lethal way :)

So a corset that squeezes the life out of you slowly.  Don't you think it would be too easy to just heal your self? Or perhaps a permanent HP damage?