Horizon Zero Dawn New Hair Style mod (Request)

So Aloys hair style sucks and was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that changed it? Something like loishs drawing of her. Think it would make her a lot cooler and since I dont know how to ask on nexus I come here to my fellow lewd loving modders. Imagine her with this hair style AND the nude mod! That is pretty motivating :D

hfzuzq23wbaz.png

db26huq-1184507c-5804-49f6-a7b1-2e34b64274ca.png

5 hours ago, Scappegrace said:

So Aloys hair style sucks and was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that changed it? Something like loishs drawing of her. Think it would make her a lot cooler and since I dont know how to ask on nexus I come here to my fellow lewd loving modders. Imagine her with this hair style AND the nude mod! That is pretty motivating :D

hfzuzq23wbaz.png

A new hairstyle is my number one most needed mod for the game. Definitely support this request haha.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/4/2021 at 12:33 AM, Scappegrace said:

hfzuzq23wbaz.png

Honestly the best place to ask, isn't here, but probably on the modding discord where they are actively working on improving mesh imports:

https://discord.gg/DBZ54Kr