I'm a gay male who's really into masculine, hairy, burly gay males (bears).

I've spent the past week or so starting to mod Skyrim SE. Finally got visuals and combat to a good place. Male body replacers/options just seem to... Either be well hidden, or few and far between.

I'm currently using SoS with Tempered textures.

What I'd like ideally: Men of Skyrim to have varied body types. Specifically I would love to regularly encounter overweight or men with bellies. I'm not sure SoS can do this as well as SAM - but I'm not looking for growth or change just the aesthetic of some men, not all, that I can find appealing. Not super interested in trying to use body slide/ refits unless they're really straightforward as my brain is currently melting from trying to overhaul the other systems of the game.

I'm not interested in animations controllers as much as am the idea of immersive handling of them - Go to an inn, find a male NPC like Flower Girls, go to bone town. Or M/M romance options which can lead immersively into more intimate situations.

So, TLDR my questions -

Suggestions for M/M Romance options, esp those which lead to explicit scenes

Flower girls for M/M?

How to give belly and body variety to NPCs? I've found some, but they mostly seem un-noticable or haven't gotten them working with other mods.

Bonus - Big, bushy body hair? I've seen someone use 3D modeled hair but it didn't wow me from screenshots and really worried me about performance. Edit: Body hair, not just pubic regions

I'm open to suggestions, but not one which alter my identity - Like female pronouns as a 'Gay option' for the Romance Mod. Maybe my sexuality is fragile, but I wasn't a fan.

Have you tried SexTalk [Gay]. That's a good one though not as deep as many of the straight mods. Unfortunately the skyrim community is really lacking in the MM category. But ffabris has some mods that hit the spot so to speak. VectorPlex has some texture packs that had hair to SAM but that's about all I'm aware of. There may be more content though.