Wicked Whims strip club issue

I set up a strip club using the command to extend the number of dancers to 12. This works. I can select all 12. When the club opens all dancers appear near the club, but then 6 walk off away from the club never to return. The other 6 walk into the club. This has only happened to me since the new version 162G. Has anyone else experienced this, or have any suggestions please?. Much appreciated.

I can recreate this every time and have wiped all my saves, cache etc since the last update. I have tried running it clearing things quite a few times in case something had gone wrong as a one off, but it occurs every time. I get no exception or clue as to what is happening.

I just tried it and it works as intended for me.

If you're using other mods, check if the problem persists when WW is the only mod installed.

Something is causing your Sims to not realize they're at work, and they leave the lot.

Business doesn't do that, unless it's closed, so the issue must come from elsewhere.

I had it working this morning after I updated the AEP Mod (as it had an update). For a short time all 12 would arrive. For the record I have AEP, Nisa WickedPerversions WickedWhims and Basemental and mccc.

Now I cleared my saves out again 6 walk off again. So I am not so sure it is do with other mods, it maybe, but I had not disabled them when it worked earlier in the day.

I will test with just WickedWhims and see if I can recreate this.

Okay I just tested with WickedWhims and its animations installed only(no other mods), and 6 dancers walked off for whatever reason still. I think something else maybe causing the issue and the only thing I can think of is I am using the same club. Maybe something is up with it that sometimes causes an issue. I am going to try a different one and see if I can eliminate that as an issue.

14 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

I got 12 dancer and no issues all working no one leaves

but most time there are less customers than dancers in the club :(

EA default lot restrictions limits the number of sims on any lot/neighborhood to 20.

So... walk by sims, bartenders, cleaning crew, etc. are all counted.

I suspect it's why TURBO set the default dancers to be fewer in number.

With MCCC you can increase that number but beware of game lag if you go too high although 30 might have decent results.