How can I gift my cc objects ?

Hello everyone I am trying to make a Custom content money pile giftable to other sims . the items show up in the list of objects I can give to other sims but they dont actually appear in the other sims inventory after I give it to them like EA objects do (balls,book,camera etc) I was wondering if there was something I had to change for my custom object in s3pe that would make it a giftable object?

Groups

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2021 at 2:12 PM, Misstelly said:

I am trying to make a Custom content money pile giftable to other sims

Sorry, just saw this. I don't do many objects, but my suggestion would be to start your project using an item that the game already recognizes as giftable, like ones you mentioned.

Use TSRW to clone the money pile. Export the meshes and image textures. Next, clone a giftable object, rename it to what you wish, set the value as you wish. Import the money pile meshes and image textures to make it into a money pile.

Exactly which item to clone is up to you.