Jump to content

Hey guys, i need help with the SOS Futanari CBBE SSE mod. The mod or equippable itself is clipping out of control. Do i need to use a preset and make morphs on then use the bodyslide of my choice?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have that working just fine on my character. You do run it through your bodyslide to align with whatever preset you're using. By default, I think it's set up for CBBE curvy. I would start by rerunning it through bodyslide and making sure wherever bodyslide outputs to (I output to overwrite and them move it to the end of my install order). You might also try asking in the futa content thread, they've always been super helpful for me.
 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...