[SE] Team TAL's DM BDOR Danharum SMP 3BA

[SE] Team TAL's DM BDOR Danharum SMP 3BA

This is converting Team TAL's DM BDOR Danharum from LE to SE/hdt-pe to hdt-smp.

This file's body is CBBE and 3BBB amazing body.

2 texture set is supported by FOMOD

Change Log

Requirement

CBBE

CBBE 3BBB(3BA; if you want to use 3BBB bodyslide, latest is best)

Bodyslide

HDT-SMP

Credit

DM BDOR Danharum by Team TAL

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/23/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    cbbe, 3bbb amazing, hdt-smp, bodyslide and outfit studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

22 hours ago, osculim said:

Thanx for the conversion looks great. I just have one issue I have a hand seem on 3bbb. 

15 hours ago, jokic6161 said:

same

I cannot understand what you guys said. Please explain your issue in detail.

On 1/24/2021 at 5:21 AM, em486 said:

I cannot understand what you guys said. Please explain your issue in detail.

The clothes fit fine no issues perfectly. It is the gloves. As soon as you put it on the left hand is fine since its covered by the glove. the right hand which is open looks like its using a hand from another body. which is creating a seam between the hand and the forearm. Hope this helps a bit. just shout if you need more info.

19 minutes ago, osculim said:

The clothes fit fine no issues perfectly. It is the gloves. As soon as you put it on the left hand is fine since its covered by the glove. the right hand which is open looks like its using a hand from another body. which is creating a seam between the hand and the forearm. Hope this helps a bit. just shout if you need more info.

Did you run Bodyslide?

I opened the gloves in outfit studio to have a look the hands used as reference seem to not be cbbe hands. If i delete the reference and replace it with the cbbe hand as reference the seem is gone. However the glove then clips so it will have to be edited to fit the hand properly. 

55 minutes ago, osculim said:

I opened the gloves in outfit studio to have a look the hands used as reference seem to not be cbbe hands. If i delete the reference and replace it with the cbbe hand as reference the seem is gone. However the glove then clips so it will have to be edited to fit the hand properly. 

I totally understand what you said. Left hand body is removed on purpose for preventing a clipping with gauntlets. It's not the cause of a seem in the hands because of a different body.

14 hours ago, em486 said:

I totally understand what you said. Left hand body is removed on purpose for preventing a clipping with gauntlets. It's not the cause of a seem in the hands because of a different body.

Using the cbbe 3ba body. Don't know why it is giving these problems. But then I'm no expert when it comes to outfit studio. I do minor conversions for myself. When it comes to fancy smp stuff I leave it to the experts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm also having the black and white collar issue. When I open the mesh in NifSkope, in the BodySlide preview, and even in the inventory preview, the textures are the proper color, but when I equip the armor on my character the collar is black and white. I have every single required mod properly installed and this is the only armor that gives me issues, and sadly it's my favorite one in my entire mod list with 200+ mods and about 60 of those are armor mods. It just looks beyond gorgeous and fits really well with the character I'm playing right now, I can't thank you enough for porting it to SSE and I really hope you can fix this issue many are also having. Just wanted to add that the other armors you posted are very beautiful as well and you have great taste, and they don't give me any issues.

Her face represents how I feel about this issue ?: (I also attached a screenshot of the menu preview screen I mentioned earlier, where the textures are all fine)

SkyrimSE_2021_03_22_09_33_34_888.png.3b4d8e00cf6621997fb8a3700bb93a62.png

SkyrimSE_2021_03_22_09_33_53_178.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I am having the issue that two of your conversions (This one) and that angel outfit cause a CTD, I enable them I get crash, after I disable them my game works again which confuses me, the crashes also only happened after I ran bodyslide, before that it worked fine for some reason which is very weird :) - I have all requirements
ah and I saw this 

ScreenShot26.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/21/2021 at 11:21 PM, Xiblis said:

Hey I am having the issue that two of your conversions (This one) and that angel outfit cause a CTD, I enable them I get crash, after I disable them my game works again which confuses me, the crashes also only happened after I ran bodyslide, before that it worked fine for some reason which is very weird :) - I have all requirements
ah and I saw this 

ScreenShot26.png

I am having the same issue seen here. Have you found a fix?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...