On 1/20/2021 at 10:38 PM, corvusbray said:

I did some digging, but I cannot seem to find any. Has anyone made, or is making a mod that allows the insects and deathclaws to lay eggs into the lone survivor? This is known as egg laying or oviposition.

Family Planning has a mod that works with it to produce eggs & children of monsters.

:thumbsup:

my mod Wasteland Dairy Framework does that as well (the More Creatures mod above is mine but it is old)

I have expanded the mod a lot since I started by

1. it has dying eggs or wombs mechanic (which requires you to heal them)

2. it has an impregnation mechanic to impregnate actors with some creatures (via AAF sex)

3. it has an impregnation mechanic to impregnate actors with even more creatures (via Impregnation syringe(and armors))

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

my mod Wasteland Dairy Framework does that as well (the More Creatures mod above is mine but it is old)

I have expanded the mod a lot since I started by

1. it has dying eggs or wombs mechanic (which requires you to heal them)

2. it has an impregnation mechanic to impregnate actors with some creatures (via AAF sex)

3. it has an impregnation mechanic to impregnate actors with even more creatures (via Impregnation syringe(and armors))

Oh, it didn't seem like it with how you described it. So creatures like the blood bug and mirelurks can lay eggs inside you with this?

19 minutes ago, corvusbray said:

Oh, it didn't seem like it with how you described it. So creatures like the blood bug and mirelurks can lay eggs inside you with this?

well, no

they can have sex with you to impregnate you.

but I might be working on some attacks that will impregnate actors. (this is made easier when I changed the length of pregnancies)

On 1/23/2021 at 8:11 PM, Invictusblade said:

well, no

they can have sex with you to impregnate you.

but I might be working on some attacks that will impregnate actors. (this is made easier when I changed the length of pregnancies)

So the pregnancy remains generic, but the wasteland creatures can still do it to you. Alrighty, I'll be keeping an eye on this. My boyfriend and I are close to the bottom of the barrel and we find this stuff interesting. Thanks!

• 3 years later...

@corvusbray

Wasteland Eggspansion is available as well, features an egglaying squat mechanic, currently does not support live hatch eggs except for a rare chance of blood worms hatching inside the womb and crawung out or a rare occurrence of another (see mod details for info on that second one but it requires the mod Animated Tentacles to function.)