Sexout not working on NPC's in The Frontier

On 1/17/2021 at 1:58 PM, dyzio1999 said:

I said this in another thread regarding comparability between sexout and xnvse, but I have a feeling the new xNVSE is the issue here. Have you guys both installed the new xNVSE when downloading the frontier, after sexout? 

Yup, I downloaded xNVSE for The Frontier since it has it listed as a requirement

xNVSE Is the issue,. my attempts to trouble shoot it led to a clean install with nothing installed but base sexout requirements and sexkey, and testing with various version of NVSE, sex only worked once then broke with every available version of xNVSE. The Powers That Be are working on a fix, but apparently its being difficult. Using NVSE 5.1.beta6 is the most current version to work with sexout at this time 

14 hours ago, Crooltool said:

xNVSE Is the issue,. my attempts to trouble shoot it led to a clean install with nothing installed but base sexout requirements and sexkey, and testing with various version of NVSE, sex only worked once then broke with every available version of xNVSE. The Powers That Be are working on a fix, but apparently its being difficult. Using NVSE 5.1.beta6 is the most current version to work with sexout at this time 

Is there a thread for this WIP fix? I'd like to stay updated on it so I know when it comes out

9 hours ago, Cryatoc said:

Is there a thread for this WIP fix? I'd like to stay updated on it so I know when it comes out

The Fix will most likely show  up on the Sexout page as an updated file.  I'm getting my info on fix status from the sexout spunk support forum 

Hello , I found out ...if using an older version of Sexout (95) ...sex is working again tested with Y masturb. two succession in a row ,even in frontier many times. No problem for me.

As for the Sexout 97 ...nothing happen when pressing Y ...animations are not working. Can anyone try as well to confirm ? or it was some of my lucky trys...

Edit 1: False Positive Version 95 work well for a couple of minutes or 30 min before it ctd on its own.

Edit 2:I'm waiting for the updated version . Maybe with a bit of luck and skill it will be available soon for xNvse 6.0.2 and +

15 hours ago, Crooltool said:

The Fix will most likely show  up on the Sexout page as an updated file.  I'm getting my info on fix status from the sexout spunk support forum 

If a fix is found/posted could you reply to me on this thread/post about it on this thread so I get a notification? No worries if that's too much of a bother though

On 1/20/2021 at 11:36 PM, Cryatoc said:

If a fix is found/posted could you reply to me on this thread/post about it on this thread so I get a notification? No worries if that's too much of a bother though

I just tried the new xNVSE 6.0.3. and can confirm the ability to have sex more then once.

16 hours ago, Crooltool said:

I just tried the new xNVSE 6.0.3. and can confirm the ability to have sex more then once.

Thanks for letting me know. I updated and it now works for me more than once as well, but I think the animations are still broken. I tried bj and anal and for both it just played vaginal sex animations

• 2 weeks later...