Issue with slowmotion gameplay all the sudden (SOLVED!)

Hey everyone!

First of all, I am so sorry if this topic isn't in the right place.

I am experiencing a very rare issue with DOA5LR today (yesterday the game was running fine). Everytime I play the game runs like in slow motion. I have installed Beach Paradise and some other clothing mods but like I said, it was running perfectly fine last night. 

I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it with raw files but no luck. Also different graphic settings, high performance settings via screen settings...

Worth mentioning that the bottom right Steam pop up appears in low quality when I start the game which it used to appear normal.

Anyways my specs are Ryzen 5 3300, 8GB,  4GB VRAM RX RADEON.

Also, my other games run perfectly fine.

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE (SOLVED): Jesus my bad! I read on Steam forums about disabling AntiAliasing from the launcher configuration... although that wasn't enough since the problem remained. 

I had to "override game configuration" through the Radeon Sofware's settings. Something must have messed up with hotkeys or something but now the game runs beautifully.

I really hope this works for someone in the same situation.