Game Crash Wicked Whims (only ASKE animations)

Hello everyone.

I want to make a recommendation, since this happened to me playing for a couple of hours and suddenly, PUM, all my progress in generating it to the garbage, and analyzing and testing different methods, is how I came to this conclusion.

Everyone knows that since the Snow Escape update, the game has had several changes, both good and bad for the Mods that we like so much, but hey, enough of the talk.

As you play, and use the WW, when trying new animations, everything in order until I got to the animation of "Aske", which as you well know, if I remember correctly, since 2019 it has not been updated, when selecting vaginal animations, click on one of them and PUM !!!!!, the game stops, error jumps and reloads the game, the classic CRASH. I tried to change WW versions, download resources to the video settings, deactivate some Mods that could cause this error and nothing, in the end, the only solution was to delete the ASKE animation, that good, the animations are not very good, but not I complain since it is always good to support content creators, and even more if they are free, the funny thing is that only with those animations, the rest nothing happens, everything normal, finally clarifying that the game is updated to the latest version .

I do not know the reason for this error, I want to believe that it is due to a lack of animation updates, but I don't know, maybe it has happened to you too, try using Aske animations, so while I will say goodbye to that content. If something similar has happened to someone, comment, maybe we will reach a solution. Greetings to all.