Auto-processing / Auto-looting of dead bodies, can someone help hack me a mod?

Basically, call me lazy or crazy.

How hard would it be to create a custom gun that basically runs a short and simple few commands when fired on an opponent?  Or a 'body processing baton' that I can whack dead bodies with to have them teleported to a specified location? Any chance someone can help me with that?

Any chance someone can hook me up with a mod that can move selected bodies to point X, or that can (within a certain area) moves all dead bodies to point X? The only way I know to do this across areas is to use 'moveto' to an NPC.

The story:

I created a batch script that allows me to teleport dead bodies into my factory complex. Note that since you have to 'moveto' the bodies to a NPC and not an dead object, I used a raider placing mat to put an NPC in a strategic position and then send all bodies to her location. Then the dead bodies fall into my processing facility and are recycled.

batch script

moveto ff007539
enable

The factory then process the dead bodies, turns them into Stimpacks, Soylent Greens and Fertilizer - and puts all weapons and armors into the Workbench for my settlers.

I am using for example:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15776/?

One of my great dissapointments is that there is no gun I can simply point and shoot to have this effect, like the portal gun, that sadly DO NOT transport dead bodies.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15586?tab=description