Vault Tech Suit - Texture Fix

The Vault tech suit one can buy at the SO Bunker, the full body condom suit basically, the collar on it is pink, I wanted to recolor it to black but I can't seem to find the texture for that item.  I'm assuming it may just be called collar something since its just basically a collar, but I tried to find the dds file using FNVedit and just can't find the texture even with that.  Anyone know where the DDS file to change the color is?

Open the nif file, find the texture path for the collar and replace it with a texture from something else, place in the listed file path it's looking for. I seem to remember it doesn't come with one. And SCR has a collar texture that will make do. or you can delete the collar from the nif.

1 hour ago, aghjax said:

Open the nif file, find the texture path for the collar and replace it with a texture from something else, place in the listed file path it's looking for. I seem to remember it doesn't come with one. And SCR has a collar texture that will make do. or you can delete the collar from the nif.

There's nif files for the suit but as you said, there's no texture for the pink collar to change its color, and damn I hate Nifscope, too damn confusing.

So I took the dog tag necklace I liked from Nexusmods and I made copies of the nif file of that one and then renamed it to the same name as the vault tech condom suit and bingo, I now have the condom suit with the dog tags.  This means one less item to carry in the inventory.  I forgot how big save files got in this game.

Anywho.. thanks..

Btw.. why is this site a little sluggish at times, sometimes it really takes awhile to load pages or the site in general.  Only site I've noticed any lag on... wonder if they changed hosting companies.