Open Club  ·  893 members  ·  Rules

Femboy Lovers

Crafting a Fallout 4 Femboy

Hey folks. Shot in the dark, but I wanna ask a question

How would one be able to make a femboy Character in Fallout 4 to play as?

I dont need the more intense sexual mods or the like, but I would just love to have my character have a femboy design. I've seen some on Nexus, but struggle to use them properly, and Bodyslide comes with the caveat that its only for females, and it changes every other female body in the game as well.

Anyone able to gimme a hand in this regard?

• 5 months later...

this bodysider preset looks promising

as for changing every other body in the game you would also need the unique player mod its a little bit more involved that simply updating the existing files as you need to change the player specific files in the game folder. ide definitely suggest reading and watching tutorials on the subject as it can sometimes be finicky to work with.

Edited by EltyJade
  • 2 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 8:51 PM, EltyJade said:

this bodysider preset looks promising

as for changing every other body in the game you would also need the unique player mod its a little bit more involved that simply updating the existing files as you need to change the player specific files in the game folder. ide definitely suggest reading and watching tutorials on the subject as it can sometimes be finicky to work with.

Unfortunately that preset is for CBBE, meaning females, which isn't a horrible option if your character is always clothed. You can make crotch bulges in BodySlide/Outfit Studio for tight outfits that look pretty realistic, but that's still not the same as an actual penis. I figured maybe a futa option would come along to add male parts to the female body, and thus allow creation of an actual femboi (complete with male parts) that could wear girl clothes, but so far I haven't seen anything like that. 

• 8 months later...