Moo Sounds (Being a Cow audio replacement) 1.0

Moo Sounds (Being a Cow audio replacement) 1.0

View File

About:

This mod replaces the vanilla cow audio used by Being a Cow with some more human-like moo sounds voiced by @lunamistxx on Twitter. Additionally, I have put together a SexLab Extra Voices pack with sexier moo sounds to play during SexLab animations. 

If you want to hear it before downloading you can hear all of the sounds used and more on this Vocaroo link.

The Files:

MooSoundsX_X.zip - This is mod that will replace BaC sounds

SexLabExtraVoicesMooSoundsX_X.zip - This is the mod that will add a new voice pack for SexLab animations, and is a copy paste of SexLab Extra Voices with my moo sounds

LunamistMoos.zip - Just a folder full of the .wav files used in this mod incase you want to hear it or use it in your own project (If you do use it make sure to credit @lunamistxx on Twitter)

For the voice pack to work you need to go into SexLab MCM under "Rebuild and Clean" tab and hit the "Reset Voice Registry" button. The mod will add 20 male and 20 female voices to the registry, but the only populated one will be "VoiceSlot 01 (Female)" which will be the sexy moo sounds.

Required Files:

Being a Cow (MooSoundsX_X.zip only)

SexLab

and all of their required files

Credit to:

lunamistxx on Twitter for her lovely voice used for the entirety of these mods

@skyrimfet for making the wonderful mod Being a Cow

@sunspotz for making the easy to use SexLab Extra Voices mod

This is the first mod I've ever made so if you have any tips or suggestions on how I can improve it let me know.

Thank you and Happy Mooing!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/03/2021
  • Category
  • Requires

• Special Edition Compatible

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

interesting but there is far more sounds then there are used by bac default mooing, so this must be a little more then a simple sound replacer judging by the esp included, i guess specific moo sounds might occur with this mod on then huh?

Currently BaC randomly uses 1 of 4 vanilla sounds during a "moo event". My .esp changes that to instead randomly use 1 of my 11 moo sounds. If you go to a real cow it should still use the vanilla moo sounds, however, the player will use the new ones.

46 minutes ago, Cowsmoomilk said:

Currently BaC randomly uses 1 of 4 vanilla sounds during a "moo event". My .esp changes that to instead randomly use 1 of my 11 moo sounds. If you go to a real cow it should still use the vanilla moo sounds, however, the player will use the new ones.

only problem i see with that is some of the new moos are not really fitting for said events, why would she moo happily if her breast are full and in pain for example? 

i like the idea but for now i'm just going to stick to the regular cow sounds.

@Cowsmoomilk I put this into a voice pack that works with the "PC Head Tracking and Voice Type" mod. I'm using it in Special Edition, but I imagine it can work with Legendary. You can change or add sounds to different triggers, just make sure you rename the .wav files as 01.wav, 02.wav, 03.wave, and so forth. Each folder should have their .wav files start at 01. You use the B.Y.O voice option. I have my greet on keybind, so my character can moo on command.

Obviously, all credit goes to Cowsmoomilk and Lunamistxx.

PC Moo Voiceset.rar

On 1/14/2021 at 9:10 AM, CopaceticEmu said:

@Cowsmoomilk I put this into a voice pack that works with the "PC Head Tracking and Voice Type" mod. I'm using it in Special Edition, but I imagine it can work with Legendary. You can change or add sounds to different triggers, just make sure you rename the .wav files as 01.wav, 02.wav, 03.wave, and so forth. Each folder should have their .wav files start at 01. You use the B.Y.O voice option. I have my greet on keybind, so my character can moo on command.

Obviously, all credit goes to Cowsmoomilk and Lunamistxx.

PC Moo Voiceset.rar 11.13 MB · 3 downloads

That looks pretty cool I've never used PC Head Tracking and Voice Type, but I will have to try it out