SexAddict Working Girl addon ( April 13, 2013)(Discontinued)

The best solution would be to have a setting for players to change what the base price for sex is. That way people could set it to their preference. I think it would be nice to have a brothel part to this mod where you would only get so many clients per day but they would always pay and pay more. Also if you had the ability to sell yourself without talking to the orc but he may later find you and force you to work for him or attack you would be cool( he should be pretty tough). Just some ideas its, nice to see this mod prostitution is one of things missing for skyrim here.

it would be nice to work in a brothel (from the mod), my character does not like getting his clients on the street :)

the orc could be the owner of a brothel and after forcing the player to prostitute on the street, it could force her to work in rooms with his clients ...

sorry for my bad english (google translate)

A slider in MCM where the player could set Low, Medium and High to their own liking would be great, if possible.

An idea would be to let a beginner Pro only make the Low amount.  

To get to the next rank maybe the pro would need to have somewhere to do the business at. Either by working at a brothel (which would double as a player house) or already own his/her own home, making the argument of "I could own Breezehome by fucking 30 guys" moot (I always liked the ability in AP where you could bring customers back home)

Lastly, to become a high class luxury concubine (where ADVENTURING is the sidegig) would require something extra. For instance, by being a Agent of Dibella, Speech of 50+ (or even more) and whatever else that you could think off. Youre no longer a prostitute, your someones mistress..  So just tag about 20 or so prominent NPCs all over skyrim as the only potential patrons.

Just some ideas on top of my head.. 

I already have plans for the brothel part and a certain  npc in mind to give the quest (hint she worships dibbela and sleeps with a lot of men) so good ideas there.  The gold is going to be tricky I'll keep reading opinions on it and come up with something Tristan only takes a certain amount per quest stage so any gold you earn after his take in a 24hr period is all yours.

it would be nice to work in a brothel (from the mod), my character does not like getting his clients on the street :)

the orc could be the owner of a brothel and after forcing the player to prostitute on the street, it could force her to work in rooms with his clients ...

sorry for my bad english (google translate)

Yea have this planned as well there will be "parties "  you are forced to attend and the streets will be a little more dangerous when I figure out how to implement something I have planned

Yea have this planned as well there will be "parties "  you are forced to attend and the streets will be a little more dangerous when I figure out how to implement something I have planned

Sounds interesting, makes me wonder how they will force the PC to do their bidding. Seeing as the Dragonborn can shout dragons out of the sky and all i doubt many would try to brute force you. :D

Then again there could be some form of Blackmail involved to make the PC all obedient.

I like blackmail scenarios :P

The orc ( Tristan ?) has different color head and body textures , for me at least .

Yea should put that in known issues I'm sure it's a simple fix just haven't looked into it yet

Not sure but it may be the grey face bug, had the same problem when I was porting a character from different saves ,check this thread for fix .

For starting I personally would like to see it go with...

The orc should follow you at a discrete distance after you first enter Riften and when no guard has LOS (line of sight) everything should go black.

When you awake you are naked and confined in a cell in the brothel (it could be like a jail with couple of cells but not more than three, probably placed in some easily accessible corner of the ratway). The Orc should then tell you that you will work for your freedom put will pay for your meals (3 a day), rent for the cell and a daily "advertising" fee. (All your equipment should be stored away in a chest in the brothel where you can recover it later sans your gold which would obviously be stolen).

If your sexual preferences allow it the orc should then introduce you to the method you will pay (you really need to allow for male players who like males even if you never test it yourself). You will then be serially used each day by a procession of customers earning small amounts toward your freedom.

Payment amounts should be a settable amount so you can pay off your debt in a single day for the impatient or spend months at it for the masochists.

OTOH, I think you are looking at making a Quest out of it so having a certain person in Riften who is known for her sexual appetites give you a quest to "Broaden your sexual horizons" is another good way to start the quest and then there's no need for the cells and bondage stuff (except maybe for a bondage party). Either way you could advance through stages like "Brothel Whore" and "Street Walker" to "Courtesan" with the last stage being where an occasional courier gives you an invite to someone's sex party using the radiant quest system.

If you do go the quest route then I suggest you set it so it won't start until you've done the quest to recover the three tokens of Dibella so the quest itself can be her way of getting to understand her. If that's the case then in the brothel she ought to be one of your coworkers for part of each day.

I love the idea of being taken to private parties but you should look at the Zaz resources for bindings for those occasions to keep you from running off. Alternatively you could use the Orc enters your cell and another blackout begins and when you wake up you are in the house for the party and once you have been well used the orc appears and after another blackout you find yourself back in your cell.

BTW, I recall a certain young man from a very powerful family in Riften who's languishing in a jail cell so it would definitely be within the bounds to find yourself in his cell on occasion and used several times before being returned.

When I mentioned sexual preferences above, remember that if you don't care to you really don't have to cater to anyone's preferences but it can make your mod more popular. If you want the whole mod to work only for females to be whores only for guys then that is a choice you can make but you should be sure to note that up front.

Customers for the brothel should include many of the already existing NPCs but you can help keep the place busier by setting up a leveled list or two (much like the bandits and foresworn) of generated and then disposed characters to keep the brothel busier.

You know, before I go any further I think I should take a look at what you've done so far...

I'll be back in a while or ten.

The orc ( Tristan ?) has different color head and body textures , for me at least .

Yea should put that in known issues I'm sure it's a simple fix just haven't looked into it yet

In CK, Ctrl+F4 to compile the head and body texture of selected character. 

Thank You saved me some google work and I've done enough of that lol.

I'm not going to quote all that  some great ideas there ,I would like the PC to be trained for a while before being sent out to work the streets. I love the idea of The family member in rifen jail didn't even think of that makes perfect sence. Making the brothel quest available after the 3 tokens of Dibella quest is good way to start fits in the game well. There is still a few things I'm trying to learn to do so it might take me a min to implement this stuff but keep the ideas coming thank you.

I've been busy all day with my other mod but it is done and final unless there are bugs so after I post it right now I can get busy on this one with what little time I have left tonight.

Ok, tried it and it works nicely. Great start.

What's needed though is some consequences of not earning enough each day (and more specifically earning enough via whoring). Likewise after I shot him a few times he still just said the same thing but never did anything.

I don't think you'd get too many gripes for also requiring the Zaz Animation pack but rather than just copying the binding and beating you get in the prison mod perhaps someone could suggest some other appropriately kinky and degrading punishments that could also be done using those resources. Many of them have never yet been used in a mod and that's a real shame.

The binding and beating isn't bad as a punishment but I know there's some people who have played with the resources in the Zaz animation pack who've come up with some wonderfully kinky ideas for using them, now would be a good time to share.

Ok, tried it and it works nicely. Great start.

What's needed though is some consequences of not earning enough each day (and more specifically earning enough via whoring). Likewise after I shot him a few times he still just said the same thing but never did anything.

I don't think you'd get too many gripes for also requiring the Zaz Animation pack but rather than just copying the binding and beating you get in the prison mod perhaps someone could suggest some other appropriately kinky and degrading punishments that could also be done using those resources. Many of them have never yet been used in a mod and that's a real shame.

The binding and beating isn't bad as a punishment but I know there's some people who have played with the resources in the Zaz animation pack who've come up with some wonderfully kinky ideas for using them, now would be a good time to share.

There is consequence if you go to him before you take on 5 customers but because I don't have the next stage up it never repeats after you get the first 5 and he doesn't even look at your gold, there is a whoreToken that you get for each sex act he checks for that ,right now its visible under keys for testing puposes but you won't know its there after I update. I will have checks at each quest stage which isn't difficult to do I just put this up at an early stage to check for conflicts and what not. This a very early project but I got to know my wak around the ck a bit after making so changing/implementing new things won't be as bad.

Yep, learning your way around the CK is a lot of work all by itself. Watch out for the occasional glitch where it loses your properties on a script.

Great thanks for the heads up well I did my first couple of AI packages for Tristan so now he wil force greet you at the begining and every 24hrs he will track you down and ask for his cut if your short you will get punushed. after i get some of this basic stuff done I will be able to do the scenes you were talking about instead of just a couple of rapescenes when your short its getting easier to do things I haven't tried yet had the packages right on the first try.

Edit: Packages are done I've also made Tristan Protected so no one else can kill him but the player has the option to if they decide they want to end the

quest. I wish I would have done the packages before i put the first release up makes a lot more since now that you can't run from him (why would you go back to talk to a guy that just raped you) I have a few more things to finish up before I put up an update. after the next update I will start working on a little shack outside of Riften that Tristan drags you too  and a few other things that may take a while.

Mod looks promising, keep at it, also good call on making it for SA.

Thanks there are a lot of loyal users for that mod and I've seen enough of your post on that thread to know your one of them :D

edit: lol your sound pack is a dead give away too

I just installed SA and this mod, ran FNIS, started game through SKSE etc. but when I talk to Tristan my player rapes him which doesn't seem right. Not sure how to fix it, apart from perhaps disabling rape?

Hit the G key that will reverse the position it will remember that the next time on the first post of this page I have a list of controls and what they do WaxenFigure also has a list on his. The sex acts are activated via the rapespell which assumes your the rapist you will also need to use the H key to advance the stages or sex will never end.

Edit: you may also want to turn off notification with the SA config spell with this because everytime you have sex with a customer or with tristan is says your the one raping.

Thanks, figured that out I posted lol. The first time I tried nothing happened, turns out I have to hold the key down for a couple of seconds. Great start to the mod, can't wait to see some updates.

Thanks it takes a few secounds for the scripts to notice your pressing the key.

I guessed it would be something like that.

If I may offer my opinion about the pricing structure, I think a good way of scaling the pricing would be to base it on how popular the player is ie how many clients you have. More demand, higher prices. Ideally one would have a skill AND notoriety counter with the price being dependent both on our skillful you are and how famous/popular. I'd imagine that could be quite hard to implement. I think I saw somewhere the idea of using quests to boost skill level, I think that is a good idea personally.

Giving the player some freedom to set how generous they want clients to be would be nice too, but the above is reasonably realistic.

This is all just pie in the sky stuff though, adding basic things like new ranks that you mention in the OP are more important than how to get maximum flexibility and realism in the future.

If I may offer my opinion about the pricing structure, I think a good way of scaling the pricing would be to base it on how popular the player is ie how many clients you have. More demand, higher prices. Ideally one would have a skill AND notoriety counter with the price being dependent both on our skillful you are and how famous/popular. I'd imagine that could be quite hard to implement. I think I saw somewhere the idea of using quests to boost skill level, I think that is a good idea personally.

Giving the player some freedom to set how generous they want clients to be would be nice too, but the above is reasonably realistic.

This is all just pie in the sky stuff though, adding basic things like new ranks that you mention in the OP are more important than how to get maximum flexibility and realism in the future.

The way I was planning on doing it is that you are offered more gold for your "services" as you rank up which will take more and more clients for every level I figure the more your out there selling yourself the more well known you become so I think that works good enough for that.

Having the option to have the player determine the amount is something that will be done in later ranks I will also have to implement the ability for the client to refuse your offer and possibly rape you with out paying I'm not sure how many checks I will use to determine that at this time but its in the works. The possibilty of the npc chosing to rape you without paying is one of the things I'm working on today should be in the next update.

The way I was planning on doing it is that you are offered more gold for your "services" as you rank up which will take more and more clients for every level I figure the more your out there selling yourself the more well known you become so I think that works good enough for that.

Having the option to have the player determine the amount is something that will be done in later ranks I will also have to implement the ability for the client to refuse your offer and possibly rape you with out paying I'm not sure how many checks I will use to determine that at this time but its in the works. The possibilty of the npc chosing to rape you without paying is one of the things I'm working on today should be in the next update.

First off let me say WELL DONE with this mod!... & is there a better incentive then hard cash???  :) The Sex Addict mod is evolving nicely!