[solved] CTD when opening perk tree menu

Pretty much as the title says.

I open my pipboy, and the second I press "T" to open the perk tree menu I instantly CTD.

I've removed the mods which affect the perk tree menu but that hasn't helped.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

EDIT: After doing some more trial and error, I've figured out that it's Ulfberto's AAF Patch which is causing the CTD. I haven't found a fix though.

EDIT 2: Installing the latest version of UAP and Buffout 4 (and it's requirements) the problem is solved.

On 1/3/2021 at 1:13 AM, Novatham said:

Pretty much as the title says.

I open my pipboy, and the second I press "T" to open the perk tree menu I instantly CTD.

I've removed the mods which affect the perk tree menu but that hasn't helped.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

EDIT: After doing some more trial and error, I've figured out that it's Ulfberto's AAF Patch which is causing the CTD. I haven't found a fix though.

I just installed the lastest Ulberto patch github version and I do not get this bug.

• 2 months later...

I think it might be caused by a few different things.

UAP not compatible with last brave animations.

Not having all prereq for UAP.

Having some problem in another mod that UAP calls for.

Had also to reinstall to get it to work, but one way or another it was UAP that seemed to be the cause for the CTD whatever the cause was.

• 2 months later...

ugh it is not working for me. my best solution was installing LevelUpMenuEx off nexus. I am pretty sure I have everything installed correctly and properly updated (but according to the comments if that was the case I shouldnt run into this error #sadfaceemoji) 

LevelUpMenuEx

this works actually real well. im able to run full aaf + mad environmental mods + even a couple UI mods. 

uhh, if any serious fix comes for this issue, lol plz someone gotsta lemme kno ?