Relevance of FO4 Mod Use Today

I am rebuilding my Fallout 4 build.  I have been using a lot of the same mods since the game was released.  Are these mods still good today?  There are "Power Mods"  that replace multiple mods you may use.  Some of these are mods like Cheat Terminal and Game Configuration Menu.   As an example, In the past I had  used a mod to extend the power line length.  Game Config Menu will already do that, so I eliminated the former mod.  I am including my mod list text file from Mod Organizer.   What I am looking for is links to guides or personal experience of what you have found to be more efficient in todays FO4 build.  I am sure there are many mods I have overlooked or have not even considered.  I have used Fusion Girl many times in the past and will ultimately be using that with AAF.  Currently I am using CBBE.  AAF is not active at this time.  I am trying to prove reliability and try out new mods currently.   When all works I will activate the Fusion mods and AAF.  I am using Unique NPCs currently.  I know it is frowned upon in the AAF install guide on this site.  I have followed that guide and it works great, but Unique NPC's does combine a lot of mods.  I would like the NPCs to be "Unique".  I can do modifications short of editing esp's .  I was converting CBBE to Fusion with some success.  Except for CBBE Shoes to Fusion.  My shoe conversions looked like row boats on the feet.  Apparently fusion feet are larger?   There are a lot of mods like Unique NPCs that are CBBE based and not Fusion.  Example of not just clothing mod.  My current need is just, "Am I using the best best Mod for the current day gaming experience.?" Ultimately I want to replace CBBE with Fusion Girl.  Clothing and Armor mods are not so bad but there are a lot of mods other than that that rely on CBBE.  Also I was having some difficulty with  keeping CBBE for NPCs and fusion girl for my PC and Followers.  "Texture Conflicts".    PC and Followers are fine with Unique NPC (When using Unique Player and Followers), but what about conflicts with CBBE from have having two body mods activated.  What about Unique Player and Follower Redux?  I am using the separate player and follower mods not.  The only reason I went back, is it seems the Redux is not patched for "High Heel Sounds Yet".  Also I should mention I have  Body Talk activated for male bodies.  Seems fine so far.  I am having some issues with Female NPC's having missing or conflicted textures.  I think that is Unique NPCs causing this.  

I realize this is a broad question.  Just want pointers as to what people are using today mod wise.  Almost wish there was a thread for "What mods do you currently use and why". From our perspective and not someone on You Tube.  Maybe this will help others as well as myself.

modlist.txt

Some more information to add, I have also stopped using Armorsmith Extended and Valdacils Sorting Mods.  I have used them  a lot in the past but they do use a lot of resources and many patches.  I am currently using Bhaal's Better Sorting and AWKCR for compatibility with other mods.