Recommended Mods for Initiating sex

Hi, I feel like this is a pretty dumb question, but I'm new to modding Fallout. I installed AAF and Leito's animations, but not sure what to use in order to actually initiate sex. I installed animations for just about everything that breathes in the wasteland, so what's recommended to get some action going?

The AAF interface is accessed by pushing the "Home" key then the "Enter" key to pick your subjects. It's all explained in the AAF guide that comes with AAF. "Sex it Up" is a mod that makes initiating sex more immersive. To initiate sex with an aggressive creature you need to turn off the Combat AI first so that it doesn't attack you by typing "TCAI" in the console command ( ~ ). Be sure to type it again when you are finished to toggle the Combat AI back on.

11 hours ago, Highlife said:

The AAF interface is accessed by pushing the "Home" key then the "Enter" key to pick your subjects. It's all explained in the AAF guide that comes with AAF. "Sex it Up" is a mod that makes initiating sex more immersive. To initiate sex with an aggressive creature you need to turn off the Combat AI first so that it doesn't attack you by typing "TCAI" in the console command ( ~ ). Be sure to type it again when you are finished to toggle the Combat AI back on.

Alright, so I figured what I was doing wrong with the mods, and I can finally engage with most of the NPCs with AAF Sexemup and Violate. Everything works fine with those two, but for some reason, I can't access the AAF interface, no matter how many times I press home. What can you advise on that?