Need Help finding a specific Mod

Hello!

I need help finding a AAF Mod. I used to have a AAF mod installed, where you could select the animations via branches or something.

The Animations Stages I guess, were selectable via this branch system and you could specifically see, where a animation lead and see into how many stages the selected branch goes.

If Anyone has a clue what mod that was, I would appreciate it greatly for posting it.

22 hours ago, flutie said:

That wasn't the mod I was looking for. The Mod I meant, showed you like an Overview of Stages for example when selecting a Missionary-Scene, you could select the exact stage of that animation via the mentioned branching system. It kinda looked like a mind map or something meaning that you didn't need to scroll through all of the animations that were to come. You could skip forward from stage 1 to stage 3.

Damn shame I can't remember what that mod was, explaining it is really difficult