searching painting,tapestry,murals,books,etc mods to make them nsfw

i like to replace flat textures with hentai i already have a pair on my game but im searching for more because i have several pics saved waiting to be used

i already used this mods in my game:

.-gallery 140 by varfolomey

.-narrative loot by twincrows

.-buyable paintings and painting in skyrim by iceburg

.-picture book by skysan

.-inmersive artwork by gutmaw

.-calm pictures by spoonsinger

any other mod that i can use to put hentai on them? im searching for something like signs, tapestries and flags or banners

all my edits are for personal use only and in case of posting them i will give credits to its creator

There's a skill book mod that is all Hentai, and you can replace textures pretty easy. If you can't locate it I'll dig it out of my archives.

Also, and since you posted a SE mod,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38501?tab=description

And its master.

Did you port from or TO SE? I'm looking for SE ports of the 140 and immersive artworks. My CK is acting very badly and I can't port the esps. Not having much luck with the meshes either, tho textures seem to be okay.

22 hours ago, Pauduan said:

There's a skill book mod that is all Hentai, and you can replace textures pretty easy. If you can't locate it I'll dig it out of my archives.

Also, and since you posted a SE mod,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38501?tab=description

And its master.

Did you port from or TO SE? I'm looking for SE ports of the 140 and immersive artworks. My CK is acting very badly and I can't port the esps. Not having much luck with the meshes either, tho textures seem to be okay.

all those mods are for LE and i dont know how to port mods, also im considering to dont use immersive artwork because i prefer the pictures as individual items so i can verify that every texture replacement has been succesfull, is so much easier using additem menu, also the henati skill books are the one that appear in a safe inside breezehome? cuz i already have that mod 

So are you using LE or SE? Narrative loot is not available for LE and Immersive artwork is not available for SE. Not sure which you're using.

Yes, the Skill books are in a chest in Breezehome. There's another mod called Picture Book of Skyrim which you can replace textures in.