Wish: Sex on my Floating Island Lounger

Shortly after release of Island Living I created this floating island. https://annigo2201.tumblr.com/post/186140293576/annigos-floating-island-lounger

tumblr_pur7cr5PYn1thl5z7o5_1280.png
Yesterday I made a plot of land on Sulani a rental property and equipped it with the bathing island. After that I sent my simmies there for their honeymoon. Now they use every opportunity and furniture to have sex on it. ? Only on my floating island they can not. That is a pity.
Well, I'm not bad at creating objects but of animations I have absolutely no idea and with Blender I don't get along well either.
Now my question or wish... Wouldn't one or the other animator like to take care of the island and create some animations for it? That would be so great!
Btw. I have also created this Floating Unicorn. Animations for it wouldn't be bad either, but I'm mainly interested in this island, because it's big enough for two or three people to play on it together.

The person who would accept my request would also have permission to upload the floater(s) with the animations.

Greetings cat aka annigo ?

I think it would be a great idea. Try to get in contact with any of the animators who are still working on. I think you can find some creators who will be interested in shaping your idea.

And if you don't, why not do it yourself? It can be fun. I've been trying to build some new aspirations based on WW and NisaK's mod, it's been tiring, but it's really cool.