Male strippers with female body, shape resetting when wearing uniform

I've encountered a possible bug that may be with Wicked Whims though I am not sure yet.

I play a game with a certain ratio of futa in the population. Some of those are male with female bodies with the hips and waist set the same width and flattest breast setting. Some of those have been hired as strippers.

I'm encountering a strange issue where, any time I assign them a uniform which, because they have female bodies, uses female clothing items, as soon as they wear it, their body shapes permanently change to have breasts and narrow waste. It just seems to be those two sliders that change. If I have a stripper with the exact same body type (male with female body, narrow hips, wide waist, flat chest), but don't assign a uniform, then they keep their body shape.

Therefore, my suspicion at the moment is that there's something wrong with the uniform design and assignment logic that's resetting sliders only when the dancer is male with female body.

Game version is 168.156.1020 (I haven't done the skin tone update because I'm afraid it will trash all my sims' appearances)

WW version is 163

Any ideas?

Also, is there an alternative way to assign uniforms that doesn't use the WW strip club uniform functionality but also allows me to prevent the strippers from showing up in horrid game generated random outfits? :) (as a workaround for the time being - spent a lot of time getting sims just right, having them changed by the game is rather annoying :P )