[mod] EB's Terramons Rework From BlakeTheFlareon's Terramons (Includes Optional Defeat Support!)

Since the mod's first release, all players can have sex with the Terramons that they capture. All they have to do is summon their Terramon with their filled capture pod and transform them into a sex node. They can then interact with the sex node to have sex. 

Transforming Terramons into nodes is similar to transforming NPC's into nodes in Sexbound, you hit them with a Sexbound weapon or consumable i.e. the Lovely Whip from EB's Lovely Whips Mod, or with an arrow from Aphrodite's Bow from Locuturus' Aphrodite's Bow mod.

There shouldn't be any issues if all of the above is done correctly. If there are still issues, send me a screenshot of your mods folder and also attach your Starbound Log after attempting to transform your Terramons into nodes.

16 hours ago, Cyboroso said:

Can you make it so you can have sex with them if you have them captured?

Edited by engorged_banana
  • 5 months later...
20 hours ago, Keith_qt said:

im having a problem with the world crashing any tips on how i could fix it

There was a little problem with specific worlds that briefly occurred with my earlier versions of Terramons, but has been fixed a long time ago. If you are able to play the game normally, but discover one planet that always crashes your game. I've addressed the solution for that in the description of the mod page. I've also linked a screenshot of that part of the description.

If that wasn't the problem, then I'll need a Starbound Log File and the mod list you're using for your game to determine how to fix it. You can find the latest log you recorded in your 'storage' folder within the starbound files. Also, send me a screenshot of the contents in your mods folder.

Screenshot 2022-04-19 140045.png

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2022 at 1:02 AM, VAAlucard said:

Could this be updated or a patch uploaded to make it compatible with the latest sexbound update. I get a fatal error for dependency on lox_sexbound which appears to have been removed from the newest update of sexbound api.

I went ahead and launched Sexbound 5.12.1, the latest version uploaded to LoversLab (as of writing this) and EBTerramons loaded in just fine. I also ran Sexbound Defeat with EBTerramons Defeat and they also work. I'm unsure what's causing the issue you describe, but I have a hunch that it's the cause of loading in EBTerramons without the necessary add-ons, (specifics on the main page). i.e., trying to load in the EBTerramons mod without Teratophilia, or EBTerramons Defeat without Sexbound Defeat. 

If you're confident that you have all the necessary mods for EBTerramons, then I'm unsure where the missing dependency originates from as Sexbound 5.12.1 has everything EBTerramons needs.

(EBTerramons doesn't require Teratophilia, it's only recommended)

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2022 at 2:44 PM, engorged_banana said:

I went ahead and launched Sexbound 5.12.1, the latest version uploaded to LoversLab (as of writing this) and EBTerramons loaded in just fine. I also ran Sexbound Defeat with EBTerramons Defeat and they also work. I'm unsure what's causing the issue you describe, but I have a hunch that it's the cause of loading in EBTerramons without the necessary add-ons, (specifics on the main page). i.e., trying to load in the EBTerramons mod without Teratophilia, or EBTerramons Defeat without Sexbound Defeat. 

If you're confident that you have all the necessary mods for EBTerramons, then I'm unsure where the missing dependency originates from as Sexbound 5.12.1 has everything EBTerramons needs.

(EBTerramons doesn't require Teratophilia, it's only recommended)

I have the same problem.  It keeps saying lox_sexbound is missing, and I have Teratophilia installed.  My guess is that someone either broke something, or forgot to add this essential file.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/14/2022 at 3:59 PM, Secretly Kinky said:

Thank you from the my heart and pants for keep this mod alive.

Any plans for more content or just bug fixing? Just asking as I love the move anyways

Hello, Mr. or Mrs. Kinky,

As of now, I'm just handling maintenance on the mod. I personally had no interests in adding any content to Starbound or any game to begin with. It's a marvel that I have any content released on the platform at all. But when I noticed that some of my favorite mods seemed to be lacking a certain feature I desired, I went ahead and fixed them up, and since I had gone through the trouble of "fixing them up" I decided I might as well share it with the rest of the fanbase.

• 3 weeks later...

I get This Error whenever I kill bigsis or alpataur. It allows me to do damage to them, but once they reach 0 health I can't affect them in any way shape or form and they're still able to attack me. I have the original mod for defeat AND the defeat mod for this mod AND Terratophilia (Not the ETF one I mean the one made by loc), but it still doesn't work. Ideas?

I would send my entire Starbound .log but it's riddled with errors from completely unrelated mods that are mostly parsed out automatically by starbound. Can confirm all those errors are unrelated and shouldn't affect this mod at all.

They function as sexnodes before reduced to 0 HP, but not after the bug occurs

[05:02:28.089] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/util.lua"]:508: attempt to get length of a nil value (local 'options')
stack traceback:
	[C]: in metamethod '__len'
	[string "/scripts/util.lua"]:508: in field 'randomChoice'
	[string "/stats/sexbound/sexbounddefeat.lua"]:155: in method 'outputVictoryDialog'
	[string "/stats/sexbound/sexbounddefeat.lua"]:173: in function <[string "/stats/sexbound/sexbounddefeat.lua"]:171>
	(...tail calls...)
	[string "/scripts/messageutil.lua"]:44: in method 'update'
	[string "/stats/sexbound/sexbounddefeat.lua"]:51: in method 'update'
	[string "/stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua"]:21: in function <[string "/stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua"]:20>
	[string "/sys/stardust/statusext.lua"]:23: in function <[string "/sys/stardust/statusext.lua"]:11>
[0] 7ff6a042a213 Star::captureStack
[1] 7ff6a0428f9e Star::StarException::StarException
[2] 7ff6a03fcfb1 Star::LuaEngine::handleError
[3] 7ff6a05deba5 Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[4] 7ff6a05e2896 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[5] 7ff6a05e27c9 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[6] 7ff6a05ea44c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[7] 7ff6a05ea3bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[8] 7ff6a0837de0 Star::StatusController::tickMaster
[9] 7ff6a061a820 Star::Monster::update
[10] 7ff6a09a29ae <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[11] 7ff6a0573846 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[12] 7ff6a09c4053 Star::WorldServer::update
[13] 7ff6a09ca0a6 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[14] 7ff6a09c9a8b Star::WorldServerThread::run
[15] 7ff6a0426d9e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[16] 7ffb1c6f54e0 BaseThreadInitThunk
[17] 7ffb1e16485b RtlUserThreadStart

Edited by TheJuanPieceisReal
7 hours ago, TheJuanPieceisReal said:

I get This Error whenever I kill bigsis or alpataur. It allows me to do damage to them, but once they reach 0 health I can't affect them in any way shape or form and they're still able to attack me. I have the original mod for defeat AND the defeat mod for this mod AND Terratophilia (Not the ETF one I mean the one made by loc), but it still doesn't work. Ideas?

I would send my entire Starbound .log but it's riddled with errors from completely unrelated mods that are mostly parsed out automatically by starbound. Can confirm all those errors are unrelated and shouldn't affect this mod at all.

They function as sexnodes before reduced to 0 HP, but not after the bug occurs

[05:02:28.089] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/util.lua"]:508: attempt to get length of a nil value (local 'options')
stack traceback:
	[C]: in metamethod '__len'
	[string "/scripts/util.lua"]:508: in field 'randomChoice'
	[string "/stats/sexbound/sexbounddefeat.lua"]:155: in method 'outputVictoryDialog'
	[string "/stats/sexbound/sexbounddefeat.lua"]:173: in function <[string "/stats/sexbound/sexbounddefeat.lua"]:171>
	(...tail calls...)
	[string "/scripts/messageutil.lua"]:44: in method 'update'
	[string "/stats/sexbound/sexbounddefeat.lua"]:51: in method 'update'
	[string "/stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua"]:21: in function <[string "/stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua"]:20>
	[string "/sys/stardust/statusext.lua"]:23: in function <[string "/sys/stardust/statusext.lua"]:11>
[0] 7ff6a042a213 Star::captureStack
[1] 7ff6a0428f9e Star::StarException::StarException
[2] 7ff6a03fcfb1 Star::LuaEngine::handleError
[3] 7ff6a05deba5 Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[4] 7ff6a05e2896 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[5] 7ff6a05e27c9 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[6] 7ff6a05ea44c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[7] 7ff6a05ea3bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[8] 7ff6a0837de0 Star::StatusController::tickMaster
[9] 7ff6a061a820 Star::Monster::update
[10] 7ff6a09a29ae <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[11] 7ff6a0573846 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[12] 7ff6a09c4053 Star::WorldServer::update
[13] 7ff6a09ca0a6 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[14] 7ff6a09c9a8b Star::WorldServerThread::run
[15] 7ff6a0426d9e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[16] 7ffb1c6f54e0 BaseThreadInitThunk
[17] 7ffb1e16485b RtlUserThreadStart

Your defeat config is broken, whether by other mods patching into it (Yoru support does this IIRC) or some changed values, it is causing this issue. You can try either removing the defeat support, whatever file/mod is causing this, or not using defeat altogether and you'll find this error does not pop up.

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

Your defeat config is broken, whether by other mods patching into it (Yoru support does this IIRC) or some changed values, it is causing this issue. You can try either removing the defeat support, whatever file/mod is causing this, or not using defeat altogether and you'll find this error does not pop up.

It's Yoru then, I don't have any other mods that would mess with it and I've already reinstalled it to verify it's working. Thanks for the help!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/8/2023 at 3:50 PM, ShylokVakarian said:

Any chance of the old Terramen mod being merged into this one?  That one's been abandoned for a bit.

Bumping this because I also hope to see it fixed ?. I use the futa terramons reskin that one of the commenters on the terramen post made, and the futas still work fine with this, however there are a couple terramen that they didn't replace and on those ones' animations, the player's head disappears when they fuck you. If terramen were patched I'd be willing to bet that terrafutas could just be drag and dropped in since they're already working, right?

10 hours ago, TheLyric27 said:

Bumping this because I also hope to see it fixed ?. I use the futa terramons reskin that one of the commenters on the terramen post made, and the futas still work fine with this, however there are a couple terramen that they didn't replace and on those ones' animations, the player's head disappears when they fuck you. If terramen were patched I'd be willing to bet that terrafutas could just be drag and dropped in since they're already working, right?

It's been a while since I've seen this thread or this mod. I'm glad to see people still enjoying it, wanting it to grow and expand.

You all deserve a little update. Since the new year, I've been without a computer and have, in turn, completely phased away from modding, and even gaming, in general. It was a fun time for me to experiment and mod a game for the first time and add something I truly wanted in a gaming experience, even if I had no knowledge of games or its code. For me, Terramons have always been great but they just needed a little push to make them perfect in my eyes. The passion drove me to explore the code and make a version of my own, so I did, and shared it all with you. It seems that the community wants it to keep growing and expanding, which is awesome. But now that I've achieved everything I wanted, it's no longer a passion of mine to continue. The Terramons project started with BlakeTheFlareon, continued with me, and may very well end with me. But it doesn't have to. I invite anyone who has an interest in modding and Terramons to adopt them, just as I did, and make them better than they ever were.

Thank you, everyone, and stay engorged.

• 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon,

I've downloaded this mod and it works for the most part. I am having a problem where I can't turn the terramons into a node nor can I even damage them. 

I thought I was just using weak ass weapons so I spawned in something a bit more powerful and they still don't take any damage. Pet's are similarly non-functional. They spawn and run around but they don't take damage nor are they affected by aphrodite's bow. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Side note: Also, none of the custom races seem to spawn normally in the world. Is that normal?

Mod List:

To summarize: A bunch of races, all the support files available for SxB and other additions to them, Lewdbound, Lustbound and all it's patches, SxB itself, Character Extender, Frakkin Universe, Stardust Core Lite and some QOL stuff.

From Steam Workshop:
Kawaii Stuff++

Stardust Core Lite

All the races you see supported below + FU universe (Still not too happy about the creator denying support be made but meh.)
Wardrobes for those races
Get rid of that underwear
1.3 mech cinematic fix
FU Easy Research Tree
Spawnable Item Pack 
Spawnable item Pack - Frackin'Universe Patch
Green Dye Suite 1.7

image.png.7be08d52473c7926af1395be2f99d2e7.png

7 minutes ago, Synel said:

Good afternoon,

I've downloaded this mod and it works for the most part. I am having a problem where I can't turn the terramons into a node nor can I even damage them. 

I thought I was just using weak ass weapons so I spawned in something a bit more powerful and they still don't take any damage. Pet's are similarly non-functional. They spawn and run around but they don't take damage nor are they affected by aphrodite's bow. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Side note: Also, none of the custom races seem to spawn normally in the world. Is that normal?

Mod List:

To summarize: A bunch of races, all the support files available for SxB and other additions to them, Lewdbound, Lustbound and all it's patches, SxB itself, Character Extender, Frakkin Universe, Stardust Core Lite and some QOL stuff.

Preferably, a log file does the job of all that text and image, with less work from you.

But yeah, invincible monsters means an internal error ocurred. An internal error can be many a number of things, usually the log file helps elucidate which, but in this case i assume it's related to installing multiple of the same support/patch onto a monster. You have both EB's support for the monsters and also BTF's defeat support. If the defeat script is patched in twice, it's likely the cause.

... still, no log, no certainty, but do make sure not to run both EB's and BTF's terramons at the same time. They are basically, the same mod (No offence to EB, they did a good job pushing fixes to BlakeTheFlareon's mod), but each mod is identified by a different name, thus they are allowed to be both installed at once.

Spoiler

image.png.cb4f42bc9c5a2ee3926bf414dc4eb72b.png

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Preferably, a log file does the job of all that text and image, with less work from you.

But yeah, invincible monsters means an internal error ocurred. An internal error can be many a number of things, usually the log file helps elucidate which, but in this case i assume it's related to installing multiple of the same support/patch onto a monster. You have both EB's support for the monsters and also BTF's defeat support. If the defeat script is patched in twice, it's likely the cause.

... still, no log, no certainty, but do make sure not to run both EB's and BTF's terramons at the same time. They are basically, the same mod (No offence to EB, they did a good job pushing fixes to BlakeTheFlareon's mod), but each mod is identified by a different name, thus they are allowed to be both installed at once.

Hide contents

image.png.cb4f42bc9c5a2ee3926bf414dc4eb72b.png

Gotcha. Thank you for the info and sorry about the lack of a log. I upgraded from the two separate mods to this and had other patches made for the previous so I lost track of some items. 

I removed the BTF support. The big sis can be hit now and they can be turned into a node but she goes invisible. Log attached this time. 

starbound.log

1 hour ago, Synel said:

Gotcha. Thank you for the info and sorry about the lack of a log. I upgraded from the two separate mods to this and had other patches made for the previous so I lost track of some items. 

I removed the BTF support. The big sis can be hit now and they can be turned into a node but she goes invisible. Log attached this time.

Well this is odd...

So, everything looks fine, you have a perfectly "outdated" setup, as in, original Sexbound, PoV 4.0.1, Aphrodite's... And then a SBR patch? Which is meant for Sexbound Reborn?

At any rate, that MIGHT cause issues, but that is not THE issue... the issue itself is... surprisingly...

Spoiler

That ain't a monster GIRL...

image.png.479f1917b3f2e3dcef0d9151091b196e.png

It clearly is looking for male files and also a genital (dick).

There is a previous bug in the mod that at one point, allowed, the Big Sis and other such monsters to spawn as males.
Obviously the mod doesn't support this, so they disappear because there are no files for them.
image.png.5772d22dd707349161ece8d621544a93.png

... pardon the embarassment. This should not be possible!

This is likely a issue of mixing both mods, since that was a bug in the original BTF Terramons that was supposedly fixed in EB's version. I'll take a look at the file fresh, and see if that's correct.

Edit:

Spoiler

Indeed, upon checking, it shouldn't be possible to roll a male with the version of the mod i just downloaded from LoversLab...
image.png.599461271ea0374192c0c5fa25c7f68b.png
The number here indicates the gender options of the monster, 0 being either male or female, 1 being always male, 2 being always female, and 3 for the special sub-gender... Which means it shouldn't be possibel to get a male one.

If it's your pet, you can always reroll it's gender by putting it in a pet healing station.

Edited by red3dred
59 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Well this is odd...

So, everything looks fine, you have a perfectly "outdated" setup, as in, original Sexbound, PoV 4.0.1, Aphrodite's... And then a SBR patch? Which is meant for Sexbound Reborn?

At any rate, that MIGHT cause issues, but that is not THE issue... the issue itself is... surprisingly...

Hide contents

There is a previous bug in the mod that at one point, allowed, the Big Sis and other such monsters to spawn as males.
Obviously the mod doesn't support this, so they disappear because there are no files for them.

This is likely a issue of mixing both mods, since that was a bug in the original BTF Terramons that was supposedly fixed in EB's version. I'll take a look at the file fresh, and see if that's correct.

Edit:

Hide contents

Indeed, upon checking, it shouldn't be possible to roll a male with the version of the mod i just downloaded from LoversLab...
The number here indicates the gender options of the monster, 0 being either male or female, 1 being always male, 2 being always female, and 3 for the special sub-gender... Which means it shouldn't be possibel to get a male one.

If it's your pet, you can always reroll it's gender by putting it in a pet healing station.

Got it. So I had bought this pet from Lutia at the pet shop before I upgraded to the EB* mod. I'm assuming it spawned in a male version from the previous bug? 

Either way, the pet station fixed the issue. Thank you very much. 

Also, thanks for pointing out the SBR patch. I had originally did the outdated Sexbound set up, tried to do the new one since I discovered it later, and it didn't work out. So I'm essentially sitting on the functional old version. 

Edited by Synel
On 6/29/2023 at 6:16 PM, red3dred said:

Well this is odd...

Hide contents

Edit:

Hide contents

Sounds to me like this could be fixed by just.... giving the big sis a dick, everyone's problems solved (except the animator that has to make the new giving animations, there is that...)

• 3 months later...

Having a minor issue with the big sis. Playing on a dedicated server and only the base big sis can become a node. All 3 of the other variants don't seem to work unless using the pheromones on a furniture piece and even then seem to have sprite issues. The following error is given whenever someone tries to turn one into a node:

[Warn] Could not create placable object of kind 'sexbound_main_node', exception caught: (AssetException)
Error loading asset
/artwork/monsters/actor1/bigsiscoco/head_female.png:normal?
addmask
=/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default.default?
addmask
=/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default.default

[Error] Exception caught loading asset: /artwork/monsters/actor1/bigsispumpkin/head_female.png:normal?
addmask
=/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default.default?
addmask
=/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default.default, (AssetException) No such frame normal in frames spec /artwork/monsters/actor1/bigsispumpkin/default.frames

The mod works fine otherwise and works normally in singleplayer or in one of the non-dedicated friends server.

Edited by Manbrahmin