[mod] Animated Tentacles - Improved

Animated Tentacles - Improved

This is my personal improvement of the original Animated Tentacle Mod. As such, all credit for its creation apart from my own alterations goes to there.

This is an improved/tweaked version of that mod, I have added a couple of useful features to it.

• You can now craft race-specific versions of each plant. If you absolutely WANT an avian version, you no longer have to keep planting and destroying them until you get one. You can still craft a 'random' version that creates one of the chosen race, however. Very useful for those who want specific races for their tentacle dungeon.
  • They now use the sexbound moans instead of the default ones. Which means each race has its own moans. (Note: Fenerox still use the default 3 moans since they don't have moans of their own in sexbound)
  • Tentacle plants may start fucking their victim without your interaction. This is random, however. 
  • They have cute eyes instead of the souless one pixel ones.

Unfortunately, Nuru is no longer a possible victim due to her being 17 (underaged) in lore. You cannot craft one with her, and she won't spawn on a random one.

• 4 weeks later...