[NV OWB] K9000 and FIDO Are now Energy Weapons

Description: Exactly what it says on the tin: the K9000 and FIDO are now changed into energy weapons.

Basically, just a personal mod I made for my own enjoyment that I decided to share because "eh, why not?"

I created it basically because I have a little conundrum with the K9000: On one hand I like the gun, it's unique, its got its own personality, and its fun to use.

... on the other hand, it's a ballistic gun. And being something of a sci-fi buff, I find that ballistic weapons to be boring, boring... BORING!! As you can imagine, I NEVER use ballistics, I always use energy weapons because, well... if I wanted to use ballistic weapons, I'd play Call of Duty or SMOD for Half life or whatnot.

Plus I never thought it made much sense: If lorically everything was moving twoards Energy Weapons when the bombs fell, why would they be developing a ballistic weapon?

So I made this mod, and the appropriate patches so it's Frequency/WMX compatible.

Since this is just a personal mod I made on an impulse and shared much the same, don't expect much if any support for this. By that exention I also don't care if you share it anywhere else as not. Hell, I couldn't care less if you stole it and claimed credit for it. :P

Features:

- Comes in two Flavors: Normal and Dead Money.

- In the Normal version, the K9000 is converted to an Auto LAER, while the FIDO is converted to an Auto-Gauss.

- In the Dead Money Version, the K9000 is an Auto LAER still while the FIDO is an Auto-Holorifle.

- In both versions, the gun takes ECP ammo.

- They still do the same damage as the vanilla versions. (Except the Dead Money FIDO which does more due to the Holo-burn effect.)

- Frequency, WMX, and WMX/Frequency combined patches available (bashed Patchable, still requires the main ESP). And no, I don't feel like making a WME version.

- Can be installed with Bash.

- The Speech Check with Klein (the one that you need to pass to get the K9000) has been changed to Energy Weapons.

K9000 Energy Weapons.7z