Playful "painting" replacements

Playful "painting" replacements

View File

Since quite a few people downloaded my previous paintings I decided to go ahead and make a set of replacement playful paintings. These work exactly the same way as my replacement flirty paintings, which you can find here.

All 11 playful paintings have been replaced by images of popular MA models. In the screenshots I have arranged the new paintings in the same layout as the originals so that you can see which model image replaces which in-game painting. The replacement paintings follow the same behavior as the in-game emotional paintings, including the ability to turn the playful aura on and off.

These have to be painted by your sim, they are not available in build/buy mode. The images are of pretty high quality, so after you place a painting on the wall go into build/buy mode, click on the painting, and try changing its size with the bracket keys on your keyboard. I've enlarged them in my game quite a bit to fill large open wall spaces and the pixelation is minimal.

• 1 year later...